What's up ?!

Hi I'm evanslash and I'm obsessed with beyblades. I also have a razor spark scooter, 3,000 legos,and a positive skate board. I live in Tucson, Arizona. So if you want to tell my wear you live. And if you are in Tucson, let's get together and make a tournament too! or just blade!

We are happy we found this site, my Dad is into Beyblades too, and we learn a lot here. Great to hear all the stories and customizations and info.

See ya!
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Glad that the site is helpful for you guys and I'm glad that you're open to tell people about yourself, haha. Grin
Welcome to WBO and you should start a beyblade youtube channel cause your dad would like buy all the beyblades for you.
Welcome to the WBO I hope u have a great time here
hey welcome to the wbo , but fyi do you think its neccesary to say that you have 3000 legos and a scooter, and i dont think its safe to say where you live, i would rather put ALL that information on your blog or in edit profile except the blading part and people have to get to know you first
Hey EvanSlash, I also live in Tucson. Do you know where Richardson is? If not then search it. You and I can have a Beybattle there. I've got some wicked Beyblades. I'm new to the WBO but I want to battle. Can you meet me at Richardson park at around 5 to battle? I really want to some official battles with people who treat Beyblades as more than just toys.
Be careful when giving out your private information, make sure u know the person first maybe the pm system is a safer way of telling people where you live, anyway welcome