What's the best way to test a combo?

I have lots of combos that I need to test out, But I don't know which combos to test them against. What should I do?
I usually just pit them up against the common meta combos and see how it does. It gives a good measurement on how competitive they are.

Currently, when I test a new combo I'll see how they do against popular combos like these:
-Perfect Phoenix Atomic/Xtend+
-Lord Spriggan Xtend+/Bearing
-Zwei Xtreme'/Orbit Metal
-Judgment Xtreme'/Orbit Metal
(Sep. 13, 2019  1:41 PM)eigerblade Wrote: I usually just pit them up against the common meta combos and see how it does. It gives a good measurement on how competitive they are.

Currently, when I test a new combo I'll see how they do against popular combos like these:
Unfortunately i don't have perfect Phoenix
(Sep. 13, 2019  8:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  1:41 PM)eigerblade Wrote: I usually just pit them up against the common meta combos and see how it does. It gives a good measurement on how competitive they are.

Unfortunately i don't have perfect Phoenix

Try aH sting orbit metal
Singular questions like these shouldn't really have their own threads as it creates unnecessary clutter, so next time can you please post them either in the Ask a Question, get an Answer topic rather than creating a new one. If the question has more to do with the WBO itself, it can be asked here.

The WBO actually has a standardized format for testing combos, which can be found here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-P...ting-Rules.

If you need inspiration for combos to test against, a good resource is the Winning Combos thread, which lists all of the combos used by the top 3 in recent tournaments. Or, you can use this thread if you need combo suggestions.