What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
I used to be in a team a long time ago. Plastic Generation stuff. It was me, and three of my friends. For the life of me I can't remember our team name though. I think it was Buster Bladers.

In anycase I am lone now. I wouldn't mind being in a team, going through official tournaments and what not. I just don't have anyone interested nearby at the time.
if I had a team it would be draco force and then a number depending on how many people I had but if I got too many people on my team it would be either just draco force or face hunters.

I would have a team if there were more people interested in beyblade where I lived
well, teams are good for representing in tournaments.
How you can't team battle and even if you could how would the beys differentiate between team members and opponents this thread and beyblade teams in general are a stupid idea IMO.
My team is called the Silent Dark Bladers X. It's just Kai-V and I.

Mainly, I play and Kai-V tells me I suck. It's kind of a reversed psychology deal, y'know, like Sigmund Freud established. If she tells me I'm terrible, I'll blade better, because I want to prove her wrong and, as we all know, the mind can affect the spinning top.

(Sep. 06, 2010  3:24 AM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: Me and my best friends ryzu dante and angel are called the blood brothers i am the leader^-/^

The Blood Brothers? I'm getting Fighting Animals flashbacks...
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:00 AM)Dude Wrote: My team is called the Silent Dark Bladers X. It's just Kai-V and I.

Mainly, I play and Kai-V tells me I suck. It's kind of a reversed psychology deal, y'know, like Sigmund Freud established. If she tells me I'm terrible, I'll blade better, because I want to prove her wrong and, as we all know, the mind can affect the spinning top.

(Sep. 06, 2010  3:24 AM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: Me and my best friends ryzu dante and angel are called the blood brothers i am the leader^-/^

The Blood Brothers? I'm getting Fighting Animals flashbacks...

sounds interesting,lol.
The Phantom Bladers.
teams also kinda excludes the point of points because you would get like 10 per battle
i was apart of the dragon x blade group
i am the leader of the dragon x blade group
I'm a loner, but my team, if i would need to have a name for it, would be called Slicing Blader.
although with my bro, i'm an unbeatable duo...so that makes us a team i guess...and my little sister wich rules at beyblade when she was 6 also pwns for her age...Hmm...Too bad there aren't many bladers in my country, although i think there are, they just don't know beyblade is coming back..Anyway that's another subject
So my eventual team name would be Slicing Bladers.
I made a team with a guy over the road when I was 11, we were called 'Team Blade'. I even made membership cards for us with about 3 layers of paper and lots of tape haha.

We 'trained' on a patch of grass a few metres away from our homes pretty much every day. It was awesome, but it's a shame we didn't have more team members. (:
Kani Kani Victories.
my name is devon and i am a member of the bursting bladers out of philadelphia
ive never been in a tournament... i hope to get into one with the release of MFB in Australia...
if i make a team (yeah right...) Iwould call it the Blitzcreig Boys. I think its a name from the Anime but i cant remember. Unhappy
i assembled a team called The Blazing Bladers V.2 just in case the origanal team comes back they were in new york or canada and i live in texas so its ok i think
My team name is White Tiger X Fighterz.........What????! We had to make it a little differant....
if i had a team well it would the biznachiz or the bisquicks
Unfortunatly I don't have a team yet, let alone a name. The only other Blader I know is She Wolf Nayru. So yeah. It must be awesome to have a team and all. If I had one I think I'd name it the same I would if I had a band and thats..... Poking Badgers With Spoons! (BOOYA)
(Oct. 12, 2010  7:17 PM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Unfortunatly I don't have a team yet, let alone a name. The only other Blader I know is She Wolf Nayru. So yeah. It must be awesome to have a team and all. If I had one I think I'd name it the same I would if I had a band and thats..... Poking Badgers With Spoons! (BOOYA)

Poking badgers with wooden spoons (BOOYA) sounds like an awsome team...though teams may be possible/easy to form when more people get into/rediscover beyblade
no team yet..(would have made one already IF i didnt live where i live :I) but if i did...hmmm be a group vote but probably... Galaxy Breakers....
(Oct. 12, 2010  7:22 PM)Blade-Sword Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  7:17 PM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Unfortunatly I don't have a team yet, let alone a name. The only other Blader I know is She Wolf Nayru. So yeah. It must be awesome to have a team and all. If I had one I think I'd name it the same I would if I had a band and thats..... Poking Badgers With Spoons! (BOOYA)

Poking badgers with wooden spoons (BOOYA) sounds like an awsome team...though teams may be possible/easy to form when more people get into/rediscover beyblade

lol no "wooden" or (BOOYA) lol Yes but I'm no longer in school so it'll be harder to form one, also I didn't grow up with any bladers that I know of, just Nayru. So I suppose it'll just be me and her for now.
Changed my team name to Team Excalibur ,original huh
Thunder storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mine is the Knight Bladers