What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
back then i was part of the underground bladers. our interntions were to destroy the weaklings beyblades.
I'm apart of a team called the Blade Blazers Beyblade rocker is also in the team (we do know eachother).

.png   Blade Blazers Logo 3.png (Size: 106.95 KB / Downloads: 408)
Mines called Randomguy, just kidding im solo.
(Dec. 22, 2009  9:08 AM)Saurav Ryuu Wrote: Mines called Randomguy, just kidding im solo.

Naw man, I'm solo.. [Image: dj.gif]
I've been solo forever in beyblade. There wern't a lot of beybladers who were my age so at daycare it was just me Chris Judd and Shelton battling each other.
Shadowed Bladers.
i cant even remember the reason for the name of the team right now. xD
team Shadow bladers i came up with da name my friends and i like it
My Team is the Galaxy Crushers but unfourtnely our town sucks cause where like the only beyblade team our beybladers in our arear so it sucks but we continue to beyblade!
Ourz is Bladerz of Chaos including: me shareef619, iBladeBreak and one more person
Closet Creatures... It sounded great when I was younger but now.. D:
well, if i actually manage to pull together a team, it would be: Battle Strikers!!
jk!!, ha, if i really named it that i'd shoot myself, i guess i'd name it Shadow Force or Dark Revolution
im the team leader of team stingblades, hidden in shadows
(Dec. 24, 2009  3:43 AM)KingKurosaki109 Wrote: well, if i actually manage to pull together a team, it would be: Battle Strikers!!
jk!!, ha, if i really named it that i'd shoot myself, i guess i'd name it Shadow Force or Dark Revolution

Metal Xs related deaths are no joking matter...
hmm thinking of making a team just to challenge omega's

*Glares At Omega and Driger*
Im am the leader ofthe beyblade galaktic bladers and we are the stongest team in town!!
Umm... your probaly the only team in town. Can you say what Storm leone 145 Rf stands for and what witch part is witch.
My team was known as Team Tiger claw. I was the leader, and in the team was my younger brother, younger sister and a friend of ours. I didn't just give them the roles though i made each one battle for the spot. a few friends tried out, but they didn't do well enough to make it.
Team name was the BurningBladers
i used to be part of a team called the blaze bladers sometimes me and my old team mates team back up to protect our titles in tag team tournaments but im mostly a solo blader these days sometimes people call me the blur because i end the battle so quickly if i was offered then i would probably join a team but right now im in training
im kind of hopeing that the beyblade company starts up a tournament after BMF starts and i kind of hope its a tag team tournament so that i can get my old team the blaze bladers back together again
Pegasis Knights.

Pegasis blades rule all!