What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
Illegal, unless you meant the plastic gen, which is no secret.
My point exactly!

:V
I am the leader of the Bey Rogues, a new team. It is me and a few friends who are in it. if you wanna join me PM me. Libruhhh Cute
I am part of a team: Metal Storm X

We are new so we did not have chance to prove ourselves against other teams but, personally, I think we are a great team!

PD: Metal Storm X RLZ!
I don't think any team has really proved themselves.
true my team hasn't even entered a tournament or challenge yet.we are THAT new. we haven't proven or disgraced ourselves yet. like i said we are THAT new. But i am still a rogue and always will be.
Night: Aside from mine haha. So far we are reigning champions of the past two tournaments, and hope we stay that way after the third.
momiji manju I thought you were cool.

(Dec. 07, 2010  1:57 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I don't think any team has really proved themselves.

None have. They're lame.
If you looked up my "team", you would see I'm the only one in it, as I am the only one who fits the criteria.
Thank you for telling me!
You are still cool then.
I'm not on a team but if I was it would be called "ETERNALBURNINGFLAMEOFJUSTICEANDSTUFF"!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course this is purely conjecture...
Can I throw up now?!?
the elites(formerly the ghost bladers or somthing)
Phantom Bladers. Get it right, man.
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:33 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Illegal, unless you meant the plastic gen, which is no secret.

not if it is with your neighborhood noobs........
Doesn't make it any less illegal.

If you follow the rules, then it is still illegal.

I doubt it would work with the strength of the magnets most people aquire anyway

Walking around in the Ghetto doesn't mean you can mug people.
(Dec. 07, 2010  11:36 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Doesn't make it any less illegal.

If you follow the rules, then it is still illegal.

I doubt it would work with the strength of the magnets most people aquire anyway

Walking around in the Ghetto doesn't mean you can mug people.

1: you can BUY powerful magnets from ebay.......

2:did you just call me and my friends ghetto?!?!
No, it was just an example.

Would you really buy powerful magnets and find a way to fit them into your beys just so they won't hit each other?

Seems a bit much for just going against the neighbourhood noobs.
It does.
duel master 2 of us we have a site http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianArro...ature=mhum
for everyone who thinks that haveing a team is pointless well lison to this in one of the beyblade episodes the blader who use fire blaze said to earth eagle... You can only go so far on your own meaning that if you blade alone your limit can only go so high but if you battle with a team or something like that you can expand that limit witch means you can learn new moves new combo new facts new everything
Wow, the Duel Master? That's terribly original...

That's not even a website, it's a youtube page. Everyone has one...
whats the different from a site and a channel there both tell you info on the team either way and they both have vids and other stuff like that and why dose it matter and do you have a better name ?
lol^^