What's The Next Game Your Buying?

Poll: Whats game is gonna be your next purchase?

Call Of Duty-Modern Warfare 3
28.00%
Gears Of War 3
8.00%
Battlefield 3
10.00%
Other....
54.00%
Total: 100% 50 vote(s)
Halo Combat Evolved Anniversery, Gears of War 3, Modern Warfare 3. 'nuff said. Wink
mario kart 3D , super mario 3D and .... Sonic Generations!!!! looking forward to that the most because the classic sonic games are just awesome!!
I love Pokemon, so I might get Black/White soon!
halo 3 because I really like Halo and I've played the ame at my friends house, and spore because i always liked the game and i've always wanted it but it as to expensive.
I'll get legend of zelda spirit tracks, i dont have a zelda game anyway
Some games I want are Pokemon White(want zekrom), I think theres a new Resident Evil coming out, and a shooter for kinect. I want the new resident evil because I think it will be awesome since the first was great.
I like how the only poll options besides "Other..." are shooter games. [/sarcasm]
^ Those were the only games I could think of at the time.... New games that I want to get are Halo(Any) and Fruit Ninja Kinect. I want halo because i've recently gotten back into halo and Fruit Ninja because I loved the Ipod version.
I've pre-ordered Batman: Arkham City Joker Steelbook Edition (With Joker Carnival Challenge Map) and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One on PS3 and they will both be arriving on October 21st. As soon as i have enough money (Need another £10), i will pre-order Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on PS, which i will receive on November 11th.

I think that will do me good for a while till some other games come out.

If needed i might buy DC Universe Online (PS3 version) to pass time as some friends have got it at school Grin
What game should i get for the 3DS when i get it?
I'm so getting Modernw arfare 3. FOR WII.
I love shooters and I wanna see all the changes and differences from black ops. Plus I'm sorta new to shooters and wanna keep up with my friends.
(Oct. 10, 2011  4:42 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: What game should i get for the 3DS when i get it?

Pokemon Rumble,and Street Fighter. Those games seem awesome.
And Kid Icarus: Uprising when it comes out and OoT and possibly Mario Kart 3D. For the same reason as above.
me (if if it don't come out in time for Christmas) Kingdom Hearts 3D's reason:hello read my user name im a KH fan to the end
im gonna get either mw3 or the beyblade games when theyre out where i live Grin
I going to get the beyblade game that comes with the correctly colored Cyber Pegasis.
Gears Grin and BF3.
Kai-V,plsplspls dont do anything to me. I might get super Mario 3D,Ridge Racer 3D or Kid Icarus:uprising. I might get any new beyblade or pokemon games in the future, and maybe even try generator Rex. Oh, and I would love to try Xenoblade(might buy it)
Probably DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi, the character creation looks awesome, hopefully a good variety of characters (including GT, yes im crazy, i want something from GT? lol) and because im a die hard DBZ Fan lol!
You missed an important one. Uncharted 3. That's what I'm getting next. I personally like TPS's more than FPS's and Uncharted 3 is one of the games nominated for game of the year. Not MW3!
The next game I'm going to buy is Modern Warfare 3. I'm really looking forward to the sniping and campaign. Besides it's the best first person shooter in the world.
Where do you get that?

Getting Uncharted 3 and Skyrim! I already talked about U3, so...

Skyrim looks amazing, (in every way) has a great story, and just seems like win.
Oh and Asura's Wrath is looking amazing. It's really insane! Just watch the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PCDxS8uJFQ
I want to get Batman: Arkham City. I loved the first one so I'm really excited to play the second. Plus I believe you can play as catwoman and nightwing
Other for me! I plan on getting DBZ ultimate tenkiachi