Master Dranzer BB
Master Draciel BB

Thanks!
This is probably the best thing you can make with those;

AR: Smash Turtle (Master Draciel)
WD: 8-Wide
BB: Metal Sting Base (Master Dranzer)

Concept: Endurance
Whenever I use the 8-Wide WD, the blade is not as stable - probably because the 8-Wide is less heavy than the 8-Balance. Is there a way around this?
ChozenBlader Wrote:Whenever I use the 8-Wide WD, the blade is not as stable - probably because the 8-Wide is less heavy than the 8-Balance. Is there a way around this?

What do you mean by not as stable? You could use 8-Balance if you wanted to. It's up to you, in my experience Wide WDs have been more effective for endurance combos.
The blade wobbles slightly more when I use the 8-Wide WD compared to the 8-Balance, and it seems like the rotation speed of the blade decreases too. What parts do youo think I need to add to my inventory?

Kei Wrote:What do you mean by not as stable?
ChozenBlader Wrote:The blade wobbles slightly more when I use the 8-Wide WD compared to the 8-Balance, and it seems like the rotation speed of the blade decreases too. What parts do youo think I need to add to my inventory?

Considering the parts you have then, if it seems to do that, just use 8-Balance.

There is a lot of things you need that would help you, is there any specific types of parts you want?
A galeon or driger S uncustomized would out preform anything you could make there. A lot of uncustomized bey would.

Are there any beyblades you have been considdering to buy?
Dranzer GT or any blade capable of Upper Attack. And a Wolborg (for the base)