What new characters or stages do you want for super smash bros4

I would really love to see Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach in the next installement. After, Ichigo has had games (2, I believe) on the Wii, so it WOULD be appropriate.

Besides, Ichigo has so many powers, I'd be easy to find moves and Final Smashes for him.
Guys I've just been told that the Smash Bros. Series will no longer conclued. They said that the third game was the last. Well lets just hope this is not true!
well if theres a 4rt i would want...
megaman with sword program advance
megaman falzar with um... some sort of claw attack
megaman greger with something that breathes fire to attack
arceus with judgement
piccalo with hellzone gernade also tails,amy,dr. eggman
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:23 AM)GamerBoy Wrote: Guys I've just been told that the Smash Bros. Series will no longer conclued. They said that the third game was the last. Well lets just hope this is not true!

that has nothing to do with the topic and theres no proof of what your saying.
(Jan. 19, 2011  1:34 AM)Dude Wrote: I would really love to see Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach in the next installement. After, Ichigo has had games (2, I believe) on the Wii, so it WOULD be appropriate.

Besides, Ichigo has so many powers, I'd be easy to find moves and Final Smashes for him.

His final smash should be Full Hollow(The version from the Ulquiorra fight) for a time period punctuated by the Final Getsuga Tenshou. Then he, like Samus, has to use the Final Smash Ball to get his powers back.
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:42 AM)GamerBoy Wrote: Mewtwo and Mew.

yeah, that would be super cool to bring mewtwo back
hey, why not bring a beyblader in it all?? plus some legendary pokemon
has ssbb 4 been confirmed.any way bomber man shadow maybe little mac not as a assist trophy.and mega man.maybe a little over 9000 he he he
Even though they probably wouldent be added : Sora, Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Neji, other naruto characters and manga characters.
Also people from tales of symphonia
I dont really know what to do for there specials, but i know Hitsugaya will go on his bankai for and Ichigo will go hollow form.
shadow the hedgehog, his final smash: super shadow (but not like the way sonic's final smash is, when you use shadow's FS you get: a whole new move set, increased attack power, and decreased knock back)

bomberman, this guy is just awesome (dont say otherwise unless you have played the games), his final smash: he throws a Pbomb? or a giant bomb which blows up hitting 90% of the whole stadium

edward from FE10, he is just great, he does better than ike for me, FS: Astra

ike (in the vanguard class from FE10), FS: same as what he already does i guess

black knight from FE9/10 (i like FE10), FS: eclipse

the next 2 are a bit over powered in my opinion (but nothing ike and eddie cant handle)

Cloud from FF7, his final smash: omnislash. he will also come with a FF7 outfit and a FF7 advent children outfit

Sephiroth from FF7, final smash: ?

well thats mine
I wouldn't mind seeing Prince Fluff from Kirby's Epic Yarn. His final smash wold wrap people in yarn, immoblizing them.
Megaman! MEGAMAN!!! I'm just shocked they haven't put him in there! He's bettter than most of them >_> Well in my opinion he is lol. Final Smash: Not sure of a name, but he charges his Megabuster up to the full extent and BAM.
Oh and Zero :3 Final Smash: Reiryouken (However it's spelled or one of his special moves from the X games)
I would love to see a SSB game with ALL Megaman characters, sadly though, without the Inafking at Capcom anymore Megamans future is not too bright... DX I love him!
Mickey Mouse
oh yes we do need megaman(x) and zero (zero from megaman x, not that crappy other versoin of zero), they really should of be in SSB already like most others said
does nobody want a bey in this game!?
Sly Cooper-FS-gets in his van and runs people over Tongue_out

Sora (KH)-FS- Uses keyblade to unlock a door, which unleashes a monster who destroys everything

Sackboy(LBP)-FS- It could be a customizable character, with customizable attacks, and, come on, who DOESN'T want to see sackboys face on the cover of a SSB case?
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:35 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: does nobody want a bey in this game!?

Not sure if it would look right in Smash Bro.s, but it would be cool.
not the actual bey, but maybe the bit beast or pegasus
[quote='Raigeko13' pid='530993' dateline='1296588011']
Megaman! MEGAMAN!!! I'm just shocked they haven't put him in there! He's bettter than most of them >_> Well in my opinion he is lol. Final Smash: Not sure of a name, but he charges his Megabuster up to the full extent and BAM.
i know! put mega man in already!!!!
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:54 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: come on, who DOESN'T want to see sackboys face on the cover of a SSB case?

I don't.

I freakin' hate the sackboys. But it's not like I'd be forced to use him in that hypothetical SSB 4.
Miis! And Shadow, Flint (Mother 3) and any anime character.
Miis would be cool, but what about the final smash? that would be weird.
I agree with Miis and I guess they'd have to make them do just a super punch or somthing and also they should put in a Young/Toon Zelda, and maybe a Daisy
really? Daisy? wasn't Peach enough? P.S., I think a guy from star wars should be in there because the force unleashed is a really cool game.
Shigeru Miyamoto. Special Move: Laughs evilly and all of the players run of the stage. If they can't run off they fly away and die.
There doesn't need to be a Chuck Norris. That's what Cap'n Falcon is for.
Shadow the Hedgehog with Final Smash being similar to Nes's and Lucas's but with Chaos Spears.