What new characters or stages do you want for super smash bros4

This may be a little off topic, but Super Smash Bros only uses NINTENDO characters with a few exceptions. Pacman, Sly Cooper, and Dante are some people you will NEVER see in a smash bros game. Pokemon was developed and published by Nintendo, so that's why they're there. Digimon and Beyblade are NOT Nintendo, so throw away your hopes of seeing them there away now. Megaman is Capcom and Sonic the Hedgehog is Sega. Throw away those hopes as well. Sonic has appeared in Smash Bros brawl, and so did Luigi. Although it would be nice to see Shadow and Zero (from Mega Man Zero, the one from Mega Man X is ugly). For final smashes: Shadow would turn into Super Shadow and beat the carp out of people. Zero would cut up the person closest to him and whoever that sucker might be would get pwned. Phantom would be nice, and he would fly on his shuriken and destroy people. Fefnir would be awesome, and his would be him moving around the stage with his machine from Mega Man Zero 2 and kill people.
Silver the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog because their special moves will dominate!
Theres a smash bros brawl 4 coming out. duh thats what the threads about. no its about dry toast
come on burst dragoon your smarter than that
is their a offical annoucment about SmashBros 4? and i think they make a new one for every new system...
It took nine years to make brawl, oddly enough it took 2 to make melee.
The chance of SSB4 (Or whatever It might be called) being made in the next year or so is unlikely. Speechless
WHAT ABOUT SORA FORM KINGDOM HEARTS
ANY COMMENTS POST HERE
Megaman (any kind) for sure!

Also, I'd like to see more Sega characters Smile Tails, Eggman, Ulala, Beat, Samba, anyone would be cool.
MEGA MAN IS REALLY INONG
SUPER SMASH FLASH 2 DEMO VO.6 IS BETTER
LLOYD his demon blade is weak
pacman without legs, megaman either from starforce or battle network, goku or gohan from DBZ,and CHUCK NORRIS. CHUCK NORRIS' final smash is a one roundhouse kick that kicks everyone out of the stadium and breaks your tv screen
Goku or Gohan could do a kamehameha, megaman could use one of his double souls and just rape someone with it and pacman just shoots a lot and i mean a lot of pellets at you
hmmm i think that sliver with is telacanises as a final smash tails with his xtornado as a final smash and shadow as some chaos spear
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:25 PM)Dan Wrote: It took nine years to make brawl, oddly enough it took 2 to make melee.
The chance of SSB4 (Or whatever It might be called) being made in the next year or so is unlikely. Speechless

Hang on, are you saying that super smash bros brawl was being worked on in the late 1990s, several years before the Wii was even created?
epic micky - fs - stpuid half brother
gorden brown -fs- beanus and butt head
So, as an immature gaming otaku, I have quite a few characters I would like to see in Smash Bros.

Tri-Edge (.hack//G.U) He is so awesome, even if he sucked in coMbat, I would always use him. FS=Turns into the Azure Flame God.
[Image: Azureflamegod.jpg]
Now, that's hardcore.

Next would be Kratos (God of War) He's just too awesome to be left-out. FS=Takes out the Blade of Olympus and slashes nearest ennemy with much gore (Never gonna happen)

Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) Same reason as the other two: He's awesome. FS=Savage Wolf Fury

And the list goes on...
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:11 PM)ODST Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:25 PM)Dan Wrote: It took nine years to make brawl, oddly enough it took 2 to make melee.

Hang on, are you saying that super smash bros brawl was being worked on in the late 1990s, several years before the Wii was even created?

No. Have you even played the first and second SSB's? Speechless
1999- Super Smash Brothers. 2001- Super Smash Brothers Melee. 2008- Super Smash Brother Brawl.
1999-2001 = 2 Years = Melee
2001-2008= 7 years = Brawl
You have no clue about how long it might take to make the fourth installment of the series. I guess somewhere between 3-8 years?
Maybe they should put Dr.eggman then for a final smash a army of robot comes to attack everyone
Raiden, off MGS would pwn and his FS is blade armageddon. he does that seqeunce on MGS.
Mewtwo and Mew.
geno. always loved super mario rpg and geno is just awesome. his fs is he would use geno whirl (that move that does 9999 damage if timed correctly) and throw it and if it hits the person goes flying like marths final smash. also it goes super fast like marths.
I would like to see some soul caliber characters like sigfried because he is beast mo
fs soul caliber flys around the stage like kat and anna
I would LOVE to see Light yagami inside brawl FS: Writes the enemies names in death note
And onto what i actually would like to see
The guy from scribblesnauts FS: SPAWN A TANK (Like landmaster), DINOSAUR(Who wouldnt want a dinosaur?), OR NUKE( KILL EVERYTHING ON SCREEN even yourself)
Sora FTW!
lol, and chickentamer, Light Yagami+ deathnote= FTW even more than sora, oh + L Lawiet= FTW even more then light too!!!!!1one!!!! ;0; lol, L's supersmash, Evidence!

lol, keep thinkin of more chs

rashirom and zerecrom?? (B+W legendaries, no clue how tospell 'em)
updated pkmn trainer
I would want 50 cent, Raiden,(Metal Gear solid 4) and Zero (Metal Gear solid 4)
Final Smash: 50 Cent-Takes your money and shoots you with a gun.
Raiden- He slashes the opponent(s) with a sword a few times then jumps, flip, stabs the opponent(s) on the skull
Zero- Exact same thing like Snake, but uses a RPG or Javelin.
Stages- In the streets, a place with a helicopter and a village below it.
Naruto characters and DBZ
dbz nor naruto characters would get in probobly would be sonic characters and toad and probobly more pokes
Hey! why not have a charecter like Megaman EXE, or... thats all i got.