What new characters or stages do you want for super smash bros4

(Jun. 29, 2011  4:37 AM)Hiraku æ‹“ Wrote: Ginga. Wouldn't that be some stuff?

It wouldn't be possible as Nintendo do NOT own Beyblade or anything related to it!
They have sonic so now they need Shadow...

... WITH A RIFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
also ditto would be a good pokeball. copies opponent's last atttack
and a wii wheel item XD
(Jun. 29, 2011  7:59 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: They have sonic so now they need Shadow...

... WITH A RIFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Super Shadow with Chaos Control. As fast as Sonic's double tap run speed! Uses a little more brute force than Sonic. That's what we need!
Now I know nintendo would never do it but I would like to see the band GWAR in this video game and even a GWAR stage. now before you slap me with that they don't count because they weren't in a video game I will point out that they were in the sega genesis and SNES versions of the beavis and butthead video games so by technicality GWAR could squeeze into that category. yep GWAR would probably up the ante for some E rated characters to get extreme. but like I said nintendo wouldn't do it but me and mugen could... well actualy I don't have the patience to but you know I could probably draw some wicked pics or write some wicked stuff about it.
(Jun. 29, 2011  7:52 PM)MLdragoMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:37 AM)Hiraku æ‹“ Wrote: Ginga. Wouldn't that be some stuff?

It wouldn't be possible as Nintendo do NOT own Beyblade or anything related to it!

Nintendo doesn't own Sonic the Hedgehog, or the Metal Gear series? That's no longer an obstacle, my friend
I want Golden Sun characters, mostly Isaac and/or Mathew
Ginka:ripping storm pegasis and freezes all opponents then gives the player you choose a pegasis star blast attack.
Mii:pulls out a gun and goes crazy.
shadow:chaos control
Megaman:mega blast
I watched a video on youtube the other day, it was a Q and A with some guys from capcom. Someone had asked if they could get some characters in SSB and they had actually said that they DID already request it to Nintendo. If this does happen Megaman X would be the PERFECT character for SSB!
amatarasu (dont know if i spelled that right) with floral finisher as the final smash and yami and orochi (again dont know if i spelled that right) being bosses
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:53 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: lol Bey-Heart idk gingka or kyoya? why not they have pokemon in it :\
idk some digimon or something, but deffintly some more sonic characters like silver and shadow that would be awesome
They have Pokemon in it because Nintendo relese the games
1.)if Moon Fall works,getting LoZ MM 3D,Young Link that can use tranformation mask similer to pokemon trainer
2.)Masked Man from Mother 3
3.) All people from every SSB games
A character creation would be cool but that's a little out there but i would like to see some more characters from Captain Falcon's games.
I'd Say Another Pokémon. Idk, Maybe... A Playable Magikarp With Splash? (Bad Example)
Dude, they should put in Starkiller from The Force Unleashed!!! Chief - Idea!
I would put some street fighter characters and some stages like...... Some places from Spirit racks or Some other places from Ocarina of Time and Some upcoming places from Skyward Sword.
i just thought of a great idea

i was thinking that each of the alternative costumes of pokemon trainer have different pokemon starters (Blaziken FTW)
black and white spy vs spy yes they do have their own game http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/spy_vs_spy/
I'd love to see any Sonic character, perhaps Knuckles.
Maybe they could have some ghost people too with similar characteristic like Boo from Mario and Haunter or something from Pokemon. They'd be floating characters or something Tongue_out.