What math gwynn writes

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: You should use circular motion and angular motion since where talking about beyblades and the head crash

I been using it. People get back on subject.
What math gwynn uses any answers

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Explain to me how these equal each other.

Solve the equation on both sides there are equal amount of variables

Equal amount of variables? Please explain what you mean by this.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:25 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: TBH i don't think they really used consistent equations since we're talking of an anime about a toy and they wouldn't care about math because it'd cost time, and with  weekly episodes they may don't have time
There is more than it seems in beyblade. Your just looking at the surface

*You’re
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: 4x(6y+7ba)=99t

X=genesis
Y=force of a head on clash
Ba=current spin subtracted by current force of gravity times the current spin of the opponents bet
T=infinity lock working by a tilt of my launcher

Each number has value to my match
4x=genesis
6y=opponent bet
7ba=spin power by launcher
99y=tilt of launcher by the amount of angle times the negative value of the spin of the opponents bey

Explain to me how these equal each other.
But how do you calculate the opponent variables?
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:25 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: I been using it. People get back on subject.

It doesn't work though, it's just a bunch of random numbers and variables that don't predict or calculate the battles results whatsoever.  Anyway, Gwyn is shown to know some college-level physics in a flashback to his childhood, so differential equations and calculus involving derivatives and integrals is what the math looks like.

24xy+28xba=99y
It's shows 24% chance of mislauch 28%  chance of self ko 99% burst
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:29 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:25 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: It doesn't work though, it's just a bunch of random numbers and variables that don't predict or calculate the battles results whatsoever.  Anyway, Gwyn is shown to know some college-level physics in a flashback to his childhood, so differential equations and calculus involving derivatives and integrals is what the math looks like.

24xy+28xba=99y

On top of this not making any sense whatsoever, this is a question that could've gone in the Beyblade Random Anime and Manga Thoughts thread.
Reported.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:29 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:25 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: It doesn't work though, it's just a bunch of random numbers and variables that don't predict or calculate the battles results whatsoever.  Anyway, Gwyn is shown to know some college-level physics in a flashback to his childhood, so differential equations and calculus involving derivatives and integrals is what the math looks like.

24xy+28xba=99y

Assuming you mean the Genesis Bey, there is no way there's a 99% burst rate. And battles can change in an instant, so one formula that isn't even logical will predict all of your battles. Gwyn uses multiple formulas, so...
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: I been using it. People get back on subject.

Equal amount of variables? Please explain what you mean by this.
Actually it's not equal.
This is equal 
4x(6y+7ba)=99y-74y
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:13 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:10 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Could you name the variables?
4x(6y+7ba)=99t

X=genesis
Y=force of a head on clash
Ba=current spin subtracted by current force of gravity times the current spin of the opponents bet
T=infinity lock working by a tilt of my launcher

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Explain what each number means and what each variable means. Otherwise this equation is senseless numbers and letters.

Each number has value to my match
4x=genesis
6y=opponent bet
7ba=spin power by launcher
99y=tilt of launcher by the amount of angle times the negative value of the spin of the opponents bey

Big brain
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:31 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:29 PM)kai edits Wrote: 24xy+28xba=99y

Assuming you mean the Genesis Bey, there is no way there's a 99% burst rate.  And battles can change in an instant, so one formula that isn't even logical will predict all of your battles.  Gwyn uses multiple formulas, so...
Yeah. And especially with the Hybrid and Ignition’ drivers being so unpredictable
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:31 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:

Assuming you mean the Genesis Bey, there is no way there's a 99% burst rate.  And battles can change in an instant, so one formula that isn't even logical will predict all of your battles.  Gwyn uses multiple formulas, so...

Tilt launchs changes the percentage
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:32 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Equal amount of variables? Please explain what you mean by this.
Actually it's not equal.
This is equal 
4x(6y+7ba)=99y-74y

Big brain like I said
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:31 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Assuming you mean the Genesis Bey, there is no way there's a 99% burst rate.  And battles can change in an instant, so one formula that isn't even logical will predict all of your battles.  Gwyn uses multiple formulas, so...
Yeah. And especially with the Hybrid and Ignition’ drivers being so unpredictable
Kai uses Gn
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Equal amount of variables? Please explain what you mean by this.
Actually it's not equal.
This is equal 
4x(6y+7ba)=99y-74y

That's not equal either though, unless the numbers are very specific, and when calculating rotational momentum, the numbers change very quickly so if it ever was equal, then it would only be so for less than a second
Actually it's not equal.
This is equal 
4x(6y+7ba)=99y-74y

Alright, this is my last reply to this thread. I'm staying out of it after this.
You yourself said it was equal.
Here's proof:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: You should use circular motion and angular motion since where talking about beyblades and the head crash

I been using it. People get back on subject.

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Explain to me how these equal each other.

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: Actually it's not equal.
This is equal 
4x(6y+7ba)=99y-74y

Alright, this is my last reply to this thread. I'm staying out of it after this.

I made a mistake
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:29 PM)kai edits Wrote:

24xy+28xba=99y
What is the opponent is an infinity lock system Bey as well?
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
What is the opponent is an infinity lock system Bey as well?

Easy just use a another equation to get my answer
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:38 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What is the opponent is an infinity lock system Bey as well?

Easy just use a another equation to get my answer
I honestly doubt you know what you’re talking about
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:37 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Alright, this is my last reply to this thread. I'm staying out of it after this.

I made a mistake

Making a mistake in an equation messes it all up. Every mathematician knows this.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: Easy just use a another equation to get my answer
I honestly doubt you know what you’re talking about

It easy to counter a infinity lock bey. To be honest use equations are kinda unfair to my opponent

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:40 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:37 PM)kai edits Wrote: I made a mistake

Making a mistake in an equation messes it all up. Every mathematician knows this.

I know that.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:41 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I honestly doubt you know what you’re talking about

It easy to counter a infinity lock bey. To be honest use equations are kinda unfair to my opponent

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:40 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Making a mistake in an equation messes it all up. Every mathematician knows this.

I know that.

Unless those equations are wrong; you're just getting lucky in battles. Just accept that you don't know what you're talking about and that equations don't always predict the outcome of a battle.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:44 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: It easy to counter a infinity lock bey. To be honest use equations are kinda unfair to my opponent

I know that.

Unless those equations are wrong; you're just getting lucky in battles.  Just accept that you don't know what you're talking about and that equations don't always predict the outcome of a battle.

Have you calculates in beyblade to win?

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:47 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:44 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Unless those equations are wrong; you're just getting lucky in battles.  Just accept that you don't know what you're talking about and that equations don't always predict the outcome of a battle.

Stop getting off topic I dont want this thread to be closed. Get back on topic what you think what type of math gwynn uses
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:47 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:44 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Unless those equations are wrong; you're just getting lucky in battles.  Just accept that you don't know what you're talking about and that equations don't always predict the outcome of a battle.

I'm saying it can't be calculated because there are too many variables that you have not accounted for (friction, air resistance, etc.) Plus, I take college level math so...
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: Have you calculates in beyblade to win?

I'm saying it can't be calculated because there are too many variables that you have not accounted for (friction, air resistance, etc.)  Plus, I take college level math so...
Please get back on subject of this thread
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm saying it can't be calculated because there are too many variables that you have not accounted for (friction, air resistance, etc.)  Plus, I take college level math so...
Please get back on subject of this thread

I already answered your question. Gwyn uses differential equations and calculus involving integrals and derivatives which he uses to calculate the aspects of other beys and his own.