What math gwynn writes

I was intrigued by the math gwynn was writing and I wondered what type of math is it. I think its arithmetic cause of the square roots. Please someone tell what type of math it is.
algebra maybe

algebra maybe or i dont know
(Jul. 26, 2020  2:21 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: algebra maybe

Hmm I took algebra last school year(im in 10th grade in September) it could be but the formulas seem more detail than the ones you see in algebraic formulas

(Jul. 26, 2020  2:24 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  2:21 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: algebra maybe

Hmm I took algebra last school year(im in 10th grade in September) it could be but the formulas seem more detail than the ones you see in algebraic formulas

So anybody can tell me what math he writes down every where
I think they are differential equations and calculus in abysmally poor penmanship.
actually it was arithmetic equations or trigonometry
Idk i don't speak Enchanted table
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:48 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: actually it was arithmetic equations or trigonometry
I actually i use something like gwynn's equations to find a loop hole in my opponent combo
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:48 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: actually it was arithmetic equations or trigonometry
I actually i use something like gwynn's equations to find a loop hole in my opponent combo
You can’t win a battle with pure math. Heck, you don’t even need math to preform just as well.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: I actually i use something like gwynn's equations to find a loop hole in my opponent combo
You can’t win a battle with pure math. Heck, you don’t even need math to preform just as well.

You don't use math for battles but I do. I bursted most beys with a tilt launch. Anyway these equations intrigued me to the point i use them
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: I actually i use something like gwynn's equations to find a loop hole in my opponent combo

Well technically math and physics in real life govern every bey so yea.. anime logic does not apply in real life. but i digress.. the "math " that gwyn uses is just some differential equations along with calculus and trigonometry. one episode shows him calculating projectile velocity
(Jul. 26, 2020  7:39 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You can’t win a battle with pure math. Heck, you don’t even need math to preform just as well.

Well technically math and physics in real life govern every bey so yea.. anime logic does not apply in real life. but i digress.. the "math " that gwyn uses is just some differential equations along with calculus and trigonometry. one episode shows him calculating projectile velocity

I don't understand people you know they don't understand math and beyblade intertwines that intrigues me.
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:01 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  7:39 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well technically math and physics in real life govern every bey so yea.. anime logic does not apply in real life. but i digress.. the "math " that gwyn uses is just some differential equations along with calculus and trigonometry. one episode shows him calculating projectile velocity

I don't understand people you know they don't understand math and beyblade intertwines that intrigues me.
I would like to point out that extremely advanced physics is applied and some differential equations are unsolvable( in this case too) so while it may be possible to calculate everything it is not necessary and not needed. I would suggest dont try and calculate and have fun instead lol
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:12 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: I don't understand people you know they don't understand math and beyblade intertwines that intrigues me.
I would like to point out that extremely advanced physics is applied and some differential equations are unsolvable( in this case too) so while it may be possible to calculate everything it is not necessary and not needed. I would suggest dont try and calculate and have fun instead lol

you have a point though
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:12 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: I don't understand people you know they don't understand math and beyblade intertwines that intrigues me.

You think is Beyblade fun? for me it's not. imagine being called weak in front of your friends. I use advanced physics to try to win my battles and this happen bursted choz spriggan with regalia genesis generate
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:42 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:12 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I would like to point out that extremely advanced physics is applied and some differential equations are unsolvable( in this case too) so while it may be possible to calculate everything it is not necessary and not needed. I would suggest dont try and calculate and have fun instead lol

You think is Beyblade fun? for me it's not. imagine being called weak in front of your friends. I use advanced physics to try to win my battles and this happen bursted choz spriggan with regalia genesis generate

You need some new friends, that doesn’t sound okay.  It’s a game, a hobby and something that’s supposed to be fun.
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:50 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:42 AM)kai edits Wrote: You think is Beyblade fun? for me it's not. imagine being called weak in front of your friends. I use advanced physics to try to win my battles and this happen bursted choz spriggan with regalia genesis generate

You need some new friends, that doesn’t sound okay.  It’s a game, a hobby and something that’s supposed to be fun.
I have no friends but my equations. Beyblade used to be fun when I won matches after I lost. It got less fun
Either you are cosplaying gywn a little too much or i suggest you should really make new friends. I get it no one likes loosing but Beyblade is supposed to be fun.
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:42 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:12 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I would like to point out that extremely advanced physics is applied and some differential equations are unsolvable( in this case too) so while it may be possible to calculate everything it is not necessary and not needed. I would suggest dont try and calculate and have fun instead lol

(Jul. 26, 2020  8:51 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:50 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: You need some new friends, that doesn’t sound okay.  It’s a game, a hobby and something that’s supposed to be fun.
I have no friends but my equations. Beyblade used to be fun when I won matches after I lost. It got less fun

I'm not sure if I believe this, as this is basically the bio of Gwynn's childhood.
(Jul. 26, 2020  1:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:42 AM)kai edits Wrote: You think is Beyblade fun? for me it's not. imagine being called weak in front of your friends. I use advanced physics to try to win my battles and this happen bursted choz spriggan with regalia genesis generate

(Jul. 26, 2020  8:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: I have no friends but my equations. Beyblade used to be fun when I won matches after I lost. It got less fun

I'm not sure if I believe this, as this is basically the bio of Gwynn's childhood.

This is a Gwynn cosplay right here.
(Jul. 26, 2020  2:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  1:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm not sure if I believe this, as this is basically the bio of Gwynn's childhood.

This is a Gwynn cosplay right here.
Yup he is trying to become gwynn right here but I respect that because almost all of us are doing that to imitate our idols
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Dang we got a big brain blader.I wish i was big brain. I sorta use my big brain ideas to make combos like how I was like hmm maybe I should use the anime stock combo for first Uranus with 2D with its worn barrier and mobius and for me my first Uranus is just slapping every stock combo bey even Big Bang genesis with hybrid

And stock brave Valkyrie

I’m trying to use big brain and make a 3d printed beyblade so I can slaughter my friends beys

I will be the new red eye lol
Dude, i love how Kai Edits Is similar to Gwynn...... No friends but Uses its wits to destroy his opponents, good stereotype!
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:26 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Dude, i love how Kai Edits Is similar to Gwynn...... No friends but Uses its wits to destroy his opponents, good stereotype!

Well gwyn just decided never to have any the only one he wanted was his Sempai drum to me Kai Edits is red eye but with big brain
but yeah, look at reality, For now, I think beyblading is for people who has stereotypes of playing
Lol what has this thread become..... Do we need DeceasedCrab ?
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:30 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Lol what has this thread become..... Do we need DeceasedCrab ?

We should change it to someone needs gwyns sempai drum