What language would you like to learn the most?

I'd Like To Learn Japanese. Reason Being, That... It'll Be Useful To Watch Raw Animes, Which Aren't Subbed Yet. Hehe :3 I Like My Anime.
Reason: When i grow up i want to go to japan one day to have a holiday so i can go there to buy beyblades cause there kinda cheap there and i can buy metal faces and all
I'd probalbly like to learn ,and am learning, French and German. Germay is so technologically advanced and French is like a really awesome country
If i'd have to choose between the 2 it be german seeing it is quite similar to english
Japanese would probably come 3rd but its too dificult. It probably take all of your high school years too reach a primary standard
I like French accent. Its funny, but cool and slick
Hm...I can already sing in English, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese...

I think the languages I would like to learn next (when it comes to diction at least) is German and French. Obviously-stated reasons are obvious.
Japanese. I plan on moving to Japan to pursue my career as a Manga artist Joyful_2
Latin and japanese:

Latin for my stories, if could qoute latin phrases and make my own, then I would be 2x as good an author as i am now.

Japanese for my designs as i want to be an anime artist when i'm older, but i'll need to go to japan for this to happen.
I have to add another language to my list: Ancient Greek. I am fascinated with Greek mythology and whatnot, and I love a challenge Tongue_out I just love learning about ancient Greece.
hmmm never really though about what language I'd like to learn the most But I'd have to say Old Greek or Old English. Why? because I'd think they both would be awesome to know and anybody can say "o yeah I speak French,German,Italian, etc" but I'd higly doubt you will find a guy say "I can speak old Greek or Old English."
I would probably want to learn Mandarin the most because since it's the most spoken language, it's a great resume builder.
Either Mandarin or Japanese; my primary currently is Thai and secondary is English.
The most I want to learn is Japanese,because one day I will go to Japan and make the most popular Anime/Manga series one day!
I want to finish learning Japanese. I think with what I know right now, it's just sufficient for JPLT Level 1.
And of course, more Latin.
I want to learn: Japanese, Korean, Latin and German.

I'm really interested in Japanese ATM and know how to talk some basics. Just need to brush up on the sentence structure.
I just started learn some words in German. Not really much, just for fun. Japanese good be usefull, but it's a lot of job and really hard to learn.
Java syntax, C#, Ruby, and finish learning Python and VB. Oi intend to go into programming.