What kind of Beyblades should I buy?

Me and my sister got all nostalgic so I'm gonna go down the toy store and get me some fresh tops. The thing is I'm a metal gen veteran so I don't really know any good combos or anything in general for the new Beyblades. I'd love to build some more competitive ones so if you could tell me which parts are good or which packs contain the best parts I'd appreciate it
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:33 AM)machymachu Wrote: Me and my sister got all nostalgic so I'm gonna go down the toy store and get me some fresh tops. The thing is I'm a metal gen veteran so I don't really know any good combos or anything in general for the new Beyblades. I'd love to build some more competitive ones so if you could tell me which parts are good or which packs contain the best parts I'd appreciate it

Just skip Burst older generation, Start with Beyblade Burst DB
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:09 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:33 AM)machymachu Wrote: Me and my sister got all nostalgic so I'm gonna go down the toy store and get me some fresh tops. The thing is I'm a metal gen veteran so I don't really know any good combos or anything in general for the new Beyblades. I'd love to build some more competitive ones so if you could tell me which parts are good or which packs contain the best parts I'd appreciate it

Just skip Burst older generation, Start with Beyblade Burst DB

(Jul. 22, 2021  5:09 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Just skip Burst older generation, Start with Beyblade I'd love to do that but still that raises the same question. What Beyblades should I buy from this gt set
DB would be better
(Jul. 22, 2021  6:32 AM)WickedHero Wrote: GT is older generation, Buy DB instead

Okay which tops should I get from db? The only thing I know is that horushoot one is really good

(Jul. 22, 2021  7:04 AM)Legend27 Wrote: DB would be better

Which ones should I get from db. I've heard horushoot is a good one
From the Beyblade General rules (you know, the stuff written near the top in the Beyblade General subforum):
"If you have a question, post it in the Beyblade Hobby Q&A Forum. Please do not make new threads in this forum just to ask a question."

From the Q&A subforum, similar writing:
"Looking for purchase advice? Use our Purchase Consultation thread for MFB or Burst here."
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst

Please actually read the community rules and the rules of each given subforum before making any posts in them.
subscribe to zaynke and buy the most recent bey he talks about. i think just buying the new stuff for no then get sparking when you have time. choz is the cheapest seaon and gt is the easiest to get