What is your favorite beyblade recolor?

The blue Spriggan Requium in Random Booster Vol 10.
[Image: latest?cb=20180413130805]
(Jan. 11, 2019  4:53 PM)Clock-Tamer Wrote: The blue Spriggan Requium in Random Booster Vol 10.
[Image: latest?cb=20180413130805]

That ones pretty clever actually, since it's basically a color swap between the axes and the god chip, with the red taking its place as the stickers. It's a darned good one.

Still, my favorite recolors are:
Winning Valkyrie (White/Yellow from wV.3.Y)
Winning Valkyrie (Black/Purple/Green from wV.8.Gr)
Arc Bahamut (Gold/Aqua from aB.7L.Xt)
Deep Chaos (Blue/Purple from RLC 9)
Fafnir F3 (Green/Black from Hasbro's dF.7C.S)
Sieg Xcaliber ("Golden Saint Ver." from 3DS game, sadly never released IRL)
Ωrichalcum (Black/Red "Dark Ver.")
Dark Deathscyther (Light Blue from D2.J.O)
Valkyrie (Black/Purple from V.1F.E)

And I'll give a shout out to Kreis Satan (Bubblegum Pink from kS.Y.Sp) because, well, Satan? in Pink? I just can't take it seriously, so it gets points for making me laugh about it.
Green Hasbro Fafnir
Green twin nemesis
Yellow salamander
I know it is easy to get and common but i love the Hasbro Black and blue Valtryek
My favorite recolor is the white storm spriggan from rbv3
Honestly, I'm no fan of any of the recolors I've come across so far.
the green recolor of F3
The gold recolor of X1
The ripfire version of V2
The green recolor of W3
the dark gray recolor of I2
Tokai On Air aH layer because it looks so crazy with the orange and blue
Black and purple Bloody Longinus from the Cho-Z Customize Set
The white air night aka the coconut
That blue and purple recolor of Hades Kerbecs.

Also any recolor of Dragoon GT looks sick. Although I think that the stickers for the Black Dragoon GT should have been yellow/red/orange/pink. The blue stickers really conflict with the black color in my opinion
The black and gold Legend Spriggan from Random Booster Vol 10.
My favorites are the black Artemis, white Apollos, black Winning Valkyrie, and the Perfect form of the Silver Wing Phoenix.
Red & silver Coamic Pegasus (rare recolor of the bey in the RBP. Also: the black & red Bushin bey (back chip, attack ring, disk, red metal ring with black plastic & black & red driver.
(Mar. 20, 2019  7:46 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Red & silver Coamic Pegasus (rare recolor of the bey in the RBP. Also: the black & red Bushin bey (back chip, attack ring, disk, red metal ring with black plastic & black & red driver.

I presume you're talking about Bushin Dragon from Random Booster 15?
Royal King Spriggan and Crimson Bloody Longinus
(Apr. 10, 2019  7:23 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: Royal King Spriggan and Crimson Bloody Longinus

Royal King is so cool.
Definitely the Blue Apollos and Red Artemis that came in Random booster volume 14