What is your favorite beyblade gimmick that works?

Look above. I would say Dual Spin or the Mugen Lock System.
Cho-Z Wings (Cho-Z Valkyrie, Spriggan, Achilles) Rubber blades (Judgement Joker, Brave Valkyrie).
(Jun. 03, 2020  12:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Cho-Z Wings (Cho-Z Valkyrie, Spriggan, Achilles) Rubber blades (Judgement Joker, Brave Valkyrie).

The Mugen Lock System with the Big Bang Armor is a better version of the Cho Z Wings, right?
Wait is this sort of thread already exists if i not mistaken correct me if i were wrong
I'd say free spinning layer The one thing wyvren suffers is the locking system other than that it's pretty solid
(Jun. 03, 2020  12:41 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Wait is this sort of thread already exists if i not mistaken correct me if i were wrong
I'd say free spinning layer The one thing wyvren suffers is the locking system other than that it's pretty solid

I think I may have posted a thread about this when I was new here. But, Idc. My favorite is guardian kerbeus. We can all agree that the "bound" defense chains travel too far. That's why they had to make it have super weak teeth. They fixed the issue when they made hazard kerbeus though. By giving it very inflexible chains. So, yeah. Guardian Kerbeus has the best working gimmick.

(Jun. 03, 2020  2:08 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2020  12:41 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Wait is this sort of thread already exists if i not mistaken correct me if i were wrong

I think I may have posted a thread about this when I was new here. But, Idc. My favorite is guardian kerbeus. We can all agree that the "bound" defense chains travel too far. That's why they had to make it have super weak teeth. They fixed the issue when they made hazard kerbeus though. By giving it very inflexible chains. So, yeah. Guardian Kerbeus has the best working gimmick.

Poison Hydra
Ultimate Reboot’ (an actual good reboot)
Id say Spin Steal, or the Mugen Lock System
Probably Hybrid. If it didn't get destabilized as much as it does and if it would be more consistent, then it would probably be my favorite driver so far.
Concur with the consensus on spin steal, but especially hand spun. Most mind blowing to people who aren't familiar. For a part, I'd say Generate. Aggressive at the start, than straight to the middle when it matters.
I love how Destroy catches the tornado ridge and makes that super loud sound as it speeds up.
Rubber. Whether it’s for absorption (Screw trident/poison hydra), equalization ( Fafnir and the inevitable meteo Ldrago), or for attack ( Judgement Joker, Imperial Dragon, Brave Valkyrie), the answer is rubber. If it’s done right rubber takes any type to the extreme. The absorption gimmick has not been one right ( either rubber is too stiff or there is not enough wiggle room for the movable parts on the layer) but if it is done right it could be a good Counter to Judgment and Zwei.
revive gimmick. its simple. its easy. its practical. easy to 3d model too.
I would say either spin stealing or the revive gimmick as they were very creative and actually work very well. As for the best driver gimmick I would choose either zeta (or dimension as it has basically the same gimmick) or the electric drivers.