What is the worst and best God abilities? Can you come up with one of your own?

(Sep. 02, 2018  8:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The best God Ability (concept-wise) is probably Orichalcum's ability, since it significantly boosts burst resistance, while barely increasing recoil.
The worst ability is Guardian Kerbeus's because of how it was executed.
I agree the only problem is that Orichalcums ability was pretty cool and worked well against x3 i hope we get a cho-z evolution.
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:46 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Isn’t that basically reboot?
It's a backwards Reboot

Oh, I didn’t realize that lol
It's a backwards Reboot

Or , a TRANS whose Springs ( inside the driver which help in changing the modes of the driver i.e  Attack and Stamina )  are loose !@!@!
I would say Spriggan Requiem has the best god ability... er, abilities I suppose, and the worst one? Tbh I have to say probably either Tornado Wyvern or Kreis Satan.

If I had to make one up? Huh. Interesting. Possibly a layer that extends out to create more contact points when its hit.
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:28 PM)TheMerp Wrote: I would say Spriggan Requiem has the best god ability... er, abilities I suppose, and the worst one? Tbh I have to say probably either Tornado Wyvern or Kreis Satan.

If I had to make one up? Huh. Interesting. Possibly a layer that extends out to create more contact points when its hit.

tornado wyvern's ability was great, the problem was the layer was really unstable and had terrible stamina.
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:50 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:28 PM)TheMerp Wrote: I would say Spriggan Requiem has the best god ability... er, abilities I suppose, and the worst one? Tbh I have to say probably either Tornado Wyvern or Kreis Satan.

tornado wyvern's ability was great, the problem was the layer was really unstable and had terrible stamina.

And EVEN Kreis Satan 's Gimmick was GREAT thought Process BUT was Brutally Executed !!
Best God Ability - Tornado Wyvron
Worst God Ability - Killer Deathscyther
Best ability : drain fafnir
Worst :screw trident
a gimmic I would want on my custom left-spin bey with rubber (super fafnir fan) is that the rubber wings on the layer can spin around like tornado wyvern. BUT only spin right to deflect attacks from left spin beys. so it would lock up when hit by a right spin bey to equalize spin- but would move freely when hit by a left spin bey.
My own gimmick... A bey that is attack type, goes super aggressive and has great stamina. It has gears in the layer or driver that goes off and makes it start spinning rapidly again. I call it twicekill/overkill/revive.

Either one of them.
From the word gear......

My own gimmick

An attack type bey which has a gear system like in cars...
That can shift during the battle
For example it starts with 1st gear and switches 2nd gear and upto 5th gear and also reverse gear plus it can also switch back to the previous gear
For example from 5th to 4 or 2 etc
Best gimmick in my opinion is nightmare Longinus

Idea: an aggressive layer that turns round when close to bursting

Cooler idea: freespinning blades move in between stationary ones for devastating blows

OP idea: freespinning layer with rubber that slows down enemy
I think Killer Deathscyther’s gimmick is sorta underrated, as a lot of people don’t get how it actually works, it’s not my favorite gimmick, but I’d say it’s a pretty smart concept, almost like a car crash when where the scythe hits and the person inside the car flings forward, just like Killer Deathscyther’s gimmick
(Sep. 05, 2018  6:54 AM)Kry Wrote: a gimmic I would want on my custom left-spin bey with rubber (super fafnir fan) is that the rubber wings on the layer can spin around like tornado wyvern. BUT only spin right to deflect attacks from left spin beys. so it would lock up when hit by a right spin bey to equalize spin- but would move freely when hit by a left spin bey.

Cool gimmick.
It's a backwards Reboot

Final Survive, anyone?
A great ability I can make up is the ability to shift several contact points in a similar manner to bX, so you could change weight distribution and contact point strength.
A bad ability I can come up with is having a chunk of the layer fall off, like if you could make one of Valkyrie's wings fall off or one of the the rubber pieces on Sr, etc

(Sep. 12, 2018  1:08 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's a backwards Reboot

Final Survive, anyone?

The person that suggested the "backwards Reboot" actually wanted it to be like Final Survive but with another flat Tip for the second mode, or having a change that occurs when you launch that determines your mode for the rest of the battle.
As for my own personal gimmick, I'd say use Shadow Orichalcum's gimmick, but add an aggressive shape where the more it clicks, rubber attack points protrude(needed Shadow Orichalcum's gimmick to increase required burst resistance).

(Sep. 12, 2018  1:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: A great ability I can make up is the ability to shift several contact points in a similar manner to bX, so you could change weight distribution and contact point strength.
A bad ability I can come up with is having a chunk of the layer fall off, like if you could make one of Valkyrie's wings fall off or one of the the rubber pieces on Sr, etc

(Sep. 12, 2018  1:08 AM)Armor Wrote: Final Survive, anyone?

The person that suggested the "backwards Reboot" actually wanted it to be like Final Survive but with another flat Tip for the second mode, or having a change that occurs when you launch that determines your mode for the rest of the battle.

Like a trash Revive Phoenix?
I can only come up with Ultra-Swing mode. Cognite is equipped with a 1 disc nearby its unbalanced weight. If the 1 disc matches up with the unbalanced weight, Cognite will whirr itself back and forth, creating super heavy destabilisation.
My idea : Tornado Wyeron + Rubber ( on its Circular frame ) = Spin Stealing Monster !!!