What is the rarest Beyblade you have?

My cousin owns Wing but I broke the 4D wheel...(I tried flipping the core upside down)
idk. is a hasbro horosood rare? (how do you spell it?)
My friend has an OG Valkyrie...
He doesn't know it's rare:p
(Feb. 01, 2022  8:27 PM)eggblader Wrote: idk. is a hasbro horosood rare? (how do you spell it?)
I guess, its probably near impossible to locate.
Rarity wise, a Gold Turbo Naked Spriggan
Sparking Triple Booster Set, because I somehow with horrible luck got the rare colored chassis

I am happy I got the rare colors

I also have a Black and Red Orichalcum, my wallet died trying to get it, no I am not posting a picture cause for some reason I can't upload images here and i'm not going through the trouble of getting it out of the display case I got for it
Black Revive Phoenix.
the DB Overdrive set is like 80 dollars, my dad said if my grades were high enough he would get it for me, hopefully they are, im 14 btw and am in 8th grade, my gender is male
Currently its blitz unicorno A while back I had a metal bearing drift but I traded it. But soon I will have flame prison bushin ashura.
(I should add this to recent purchases) I got a $250 jade jupiter
(Apr. 27, 2023  3:55 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Bushin Dragon.7.Friction. Retsu.

cool I never have heard of that bey before!
Probably my black Dragoon MF from the old Random Boosters.
(Apr. 27, 2023  5:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2023  3:55 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Bushin Dragon.7.Friction. Retsu.

cool I never have heard of that bey before!

It's a Random Booster bey. It's not very rare, but it's his rarest.
speaking of that Ive been wanting sol blaze. it looks cool
Ive heard Dragoons are hard to find. im still searching and will put in here if I find one
(May. 05, 2023  4:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Ive heard Dragoons are hard to find. im still searching and will put in here if I find one

Depends which one, most of them are fairly easy to come across
(May. 06, 2023  2:26 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(May. 05, 2023  4:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Ive heard Dragoons are hard to find. im still searching and will put in here if I find one

Depends which one, most of them are fairly easy to come across

Oh depending on variation?
(May. 07, 2023  12:35 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2023  2:26 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: Depends which one, most of them are fairly easy to come across

Oh depending on variation?

Only real hard ones to find are goon MSUV, goon MF, certain tournament prize ones, and gryph dragooon
i have the golden slash valkyrie from the rare bey get battle thingy
(May. 07, 2023  5:20 AM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(May. 07, 2023  12:35 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Oh depending on variation?

Only real hard ones to find are goon MSUV, goon MF, certain tournament prize ones, and gryph dragooon

gryph is what im out for
my rarest is claw tiger (its the korean drigger fang) from random booster volume 14
(May. 07, 2023  5:34 AM)cdrago08 Wrote: i have the golden slash valkyrie from the rare bey get battle thingy

Same I also have Brave Solomon.