What is the most spectacular comeback (during a combat) in all BB episodes?

(Jan. 19, 2012  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  2:34 AM)famemonster8 Wrote: Gingka, as far as I know, means Galaxy in english.

Means "galaxy" in English ? 銀河 (pronounced "gui-n-ga", the 'g' like in "guy") means "galaxy" in Japanese, but "Gingka" means absolutely nothing in any language.
I didn't say i was fluent in japanese
im pretty sure hagane means Galaxy but tell me if im wrong.
Gingka vs ryuga on the metal fusion episode "bladers spirit"
(Jan. 19, 2012  11:19 PM)famemonster8 Wrote: I didn't say i was fluent in japanese

Neither am I fluent in it, but at least I know some of it and I know how to just look around and validate what I think ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/....php?Ginga

I just told you that "ginga" was what meant "galaxy", and you go and say that you think it is "hagane" which means that ?
(Jan. 19, 2012  11:12 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: What about V-Force episode 10, Ray against the Dark Emperor Bat? Even in the dark, while having his bit-beast captured, Ray still managed to win by listening to the sounds of Batranzer. Cool battle IMO.

Quite cool, but Dark Emperor Bat never struck me as a serious enough threat that he could actually win. Ray was only down for a few minutes, having done quite well before that.
Keeping aside the epic Kai Vs. Brooklyn battle, there's one more battle which I remember quite well(if I remember an old battle quite well, that means I loved it).
It was Kai Vs. King. OK, the comeback was not an instantaneous comeback, but it was a comeback after all.
King broke Kai's Dranzer V, and then Kai soon returned with Dranzer V2. Can we call that a comeback? If not, then I am sorry. Tongue_out
The dialogues, the fight, the look (of both, Dranzer and Kai) were SO impressive!
(Jan. 20, 2012  6:02 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  11:12 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: What about V-Force episode 10, Ray against the Dark Emperor Bat? Even in the dark, while having his bit-beast captured, Ray still managed to win by listening to the sounds of Batranzer. Cool battle IMO.

Quite cool, but Dark Emperor Bat never struck me as a serious enough threat that he could actually win. Ray was only down for a few minutes, having done quite well before that.

I guess you're right. That's not my favourite comeback anyway, just one i liked. My favourite is probably either Kai vs Brooklyn or Tyson vs Kai in G-Rev
(Jan. 20, 2012  10:33 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Keeping aside the epic Kai Vs. Brooklyn battle, there's one more battle which I remember quite well(if I remember an old battle quite well, that means I loved it).
It was Kai Vs. King. OK, the comeback was not an instantaneous comeback, but it was a comeback after all.
King broke Kai's Dranzer V, and then Kai soon returned with Dranzer V2. Can we call that a comeback? If not, then I am sorry. Tongue_out
The dialogues, the fight, the look (of both, Dranzer and Kai) were SO impressive!

I think what you are preferring might be called as a Come back though I could not remember the episode right now. I say, in V-Force there is also another match that may be called as come back and that is Tyson vs Ozuma.

Well Tyson did get beat twice first so it's not like he came back and won. The third time he did win but Ozuma half let him and had beaten him twice before. I wouldnt call that a comeback.
(Jan. 29, 2012  5:25 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: There is no acceptable answer other than Kai VS Brooklyn. Everybody thought that Brooklyn would trounce Kai a second time, but Kai never gave in, and that's why that was the best battle of the whole Beyblade series.

I hope exactly the same thing will happen to Ryuga vs Rago, although i start doubting it Unhappy
(Jan. 29, 2012  5:37 PM)Jrx Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2012  5:25 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: There is no acceptable answer other than Kai VS Brooklyn. Everybody thought that Brooklyn would trounce Kai a second time, but Kai never gave in, and that's why that was the best battle of the whole Beyblade series.

I hope exactly the same thing will happen to Ryuga vs Rago, although i start doubting it Unhappy
Defeating Rago's gonna obviously be a team effort, which Ryuuga still refuses to believe. Watch as Ginga's gonna give the finishing blow. Too predictable.

Kyouya's comeback to Aguma was quite nice to see. He proved he could use the wind element better with Leone.
In MFB, I'd have to say Caeser VS Damian. That battle was big. I actually though Damian was gonna lose because of how much effort Caeser was putting into the battle.

I'd also like to say King VS Masamune was pretty epic too. I seriously thought King was gonna lose but when he went all BBPSS (Beyblade-Powered Super Saiyan) it was incredible. The whole running battle thing was cool too, much better than the one with Masamune VS Chao Xin. King's comeback was by far the most bad***.
I really enjoyed Masamune's comeback against Nile. Especially since Masamune's special move failed On him.
(Jan. 20, 2012  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  11:19 PM)famemonster8 Wrote: I didn't say i was fluent in japanese

Neither am I fluent in it, but at least I know some of it and I know how to just look around and validate what I think ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/....php?Ginga

I just told you that "ginga" was what meant "galaxy", and you go and say that you think it is "hagane" which means that ?
Words come out of my mouth like me and u, but i'm not always thinking. I know u are a mod (or are u a administer???) but seriously, the only reason i thought that is because i checked on a site about beyblade, and it said that Gingka named his Pegasis II Galaxy Pegasis as a pun on his name. Sorry. I'm kinda new to this, "listening" thing.

Most surprising comeback for me was Hyoma's battle with Benkei. It took me by surprise and it was impressive to see who was actually in control of the battle the whole time. But the most impressive comeback in a battle for me would have to go to King's loss to Ryuga
best come back ever in the whole beyblade series has got to be kai vs brooklyn, no battle could simply better than that, an amazing, and spectacular battle as well.[/align]
MFB wise, it's when Massamune battled Cloust. Somehow Cloust started spinning as full power, in the gnick of time too!
The most spectacular come back
In Grevolution it was kai VS brooklyn and tyson VS brooklyn
In MFB 4D for sure legend bladers vs diablo nemesis In metal masters it is masamune VS toby In metal fusion ginga VS ryuga
Ginga vs Julian.Epic Battle!!!!!!!!!
For MFB it would be All the Legand bladers along with Masumune,Yu and tsusubas vs rago and puto
also Kenta vs nemesis he did not win he kept trying again and again but what made it epic is when ryuga passed on his star fragment so Flame Sagittario evolved evan though kenta was a weak character in the begining he became really strong at the end of the series.

And for the original series no battle will ever come close to kai vs Brooklyn. Kai was always a character that never gives up and he was a hard worker throughout the series.
Kai vs Brooklyn Kai was just so cool
Crusher vs Ray he just had to win to save his sister

When Masamune battled Chao Xin I thought Masamune had won the battle but Chao Xin got lucky
Ginga vs Phoenix both of their battles had impressive comebacks
I think that was thw Battle Kai VS Zeo, that was really EPIC!!!
Well, I know someone's gonna yell at us for exorcising this thread, but I'll be honest: I always thought this topic was cool.
In the first series, it had to be Ray vs. Bryan. We all knew Ray had to win, but it was still epic nonetheless.
I'm not done with V-Force, so I really don't know that one yet.
I did see the famous Kai vs. Brooklyn battle though, and I have to agree that is the most spectacular one ever.

This might not really count, but I can't think of any other good ones for Metal Fusion: When Gingka loses to Phoenix in Episode 33, and loses all of his points, and then gets them all back and beats Phoenix 6 episodes later.

Metal Masters was full of them, especially with Tsubasa. He seemed like he was going to lose to Sophie & Wales, Argo, and Jack, but eventually came back and won each time.

I haven't watched the full 4D yet, but I want to say Ryuga vs. Rago, even though Ryuga lost. It was basically Masamune vs. Nile on a much bigger scale.

In Zero-G, It would have to be Kite vs. Yoshio. Kite is seriously about to push Goreim out, and then Revizer breaks...
I think whent was the battle between Kyoya and Damian in Hell. It was a pretty amazing comeback for Kyoya
As obvious as it was, Max vs. Michael. Yah yah, we all knew Max had to win, but considering how tough it was for Tyson to win (having an out of control, anger issue opponent helped), and how quickly Ray lost, Max did outstandingly. Eh, maybe I'm just biased towards Max.