What is the best way to improve pulling strength?

I wanna activate my burst stoppers. Simple. And also keep it consistent. Because sometimes i can activate it, but not consistently.
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:17 AM)savernotsogamer Wrote: I wanna activate my burst stoppers. Simple. And also keep it consistent. Because sometimes i can activate it, but not consistently.
Sometimes it can depend on the launcher you are using as some just are not powerful enough, so that could be why you can’t consistently get them out.
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:17 AM)savernotsogamer Wrote: I wanna activate my burst stoppers. Simple. And also keep it consistent. Because sometimes i can activate it, but not consistently.
Lift weights, and eat protein.
I rind that I tend to launch harder on Ripcord launchers (Hasbro Sword launcher, TT long light launchers) than string launchers, because I'm less worried about breaking a string. You may wish to try one of those launchers.

Step 1: Get a string launcher. These are the most consistent and the most powerful. (Usually).

Step 2: Practice good launch technique. Grip the pulltab loosely between your thumb and forefinger. When you reach the end of the string, let the string slip out of your grip to return itself into the launcher. This will allow you to launch at full power without damaging your launcher. Give your pulling arm as much room as much room as possible. Don't go for strength, but instead for speed.

Step 3: Give your body the food it needs to preform well. Stay hydrated. Before competition, you could try eating lots of carbohydrates, as they help with bursts of short-term energy. (This step is really the most important, but it won't help your launches much if you don't have good equipment/ technique.)

Step 4: If you really want to jack up your launch, get some freeweights or go to your local gym and learn to work your lats and triceps. Be sure to also work your other muscles. Getting and staying physically fit helps much more than just your launches, and can improve your life in general.

Hope this helps!
I found some yt vids where they say the burst stoppers come out easier on non original Chinese achilles and spriggan.

So dont try to get strong... buy beys for weaker guys Wink
(Sep. 30, 2019  12:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Lift weights, and eat protein.

This isn't the anime
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:02 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  12:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Lift weights, and eat protein.

This isn't the anime

agreed try a slow fast launch
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:02 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  12:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Lift weights, and eat protein.

This isn't the anime
But you'll get stronger man. Your pulling strength would indeed increase.
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:02 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: This isn't the anime
But you'll get stronger man. Your pulling strength would indeed increase.

Not really how it works, you just need to find the right launcher and the right pulling strength, just pulling as hard as you can isn't the best