What is the best tt bey for spin stealing

I just want to now because tt beys expensive on amazon
The best TT beys for spin stealing in burst are the Fafnir series as they all have rubber on the layer. Geist and Vanish probably have the overall best stock combos for spin stealing but any of them are good. I would also strongly recommend Lord Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem as they are both dual spin while having rubber on the layer allowing for spin steal from any bey. Of course if your looking for a metal fight spin stealer meteo L-drago is the way to go, although L-drago destroy does also include some rubber contact. Hope this helped!
(Jun. 29, 2021  11:22 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote: The best TT beys for spin stealing in burst are the Fafnir series as they all have rubber on the layer. Geist and Vanish probably have the overall best stock combos for spin stealing but any of them are good. I would also strongly recommend Lord Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem as they are both dual spin while having rubber on the layer allowing for spin steal from any bey. Of course if your looking for a metal fight spin stealer meteo L-drago is the way to go, although L-drago destroy does also include some rubber contact. Hope this helped!

Fafnir, Spriggan
(Jun. 29, 2021  11:22 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote: The best TT beys for spin stealing in burst are the Fafnir series as they all have rubber on the layer. Geist and Vanish probably have the overall best stock combos for spin stealing but any of them are good. I would also strongly recommend Lord Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem as they are both dual spin while having rubber on the layer allowing for spin steal from any bey. Of course if your looking for a metal fight spin stealer meteo L-drago is the way to go, although L-drago destroy does also include some rubber contact. Hope this helped!

I would disagree since wizard is the best spin stealer
the driver is great ar LAD and so is the disk, not only that it has soft rubber making better to equalize
not only that every bey can equalize spin as long as they are fighting someone who spins the opposite direction
and spriggan requiem is severily outclassed by world in everything

the best layers for equalization are:
Master diabolos
world spriggan
vanish fafnir
wizard fafnir
the best disks:
00 cross
wheel
giga

the best drivers:
drift
mobius
bearing
xtend+
zone'+z
rise
(Jun. 29, 2021  11:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

I would disagree since mirage is the best spin stealer
the driver is great ar LAD and so is the disk, not only that it has soft rubber making better to equalize
not only that every bey can equalize spin as long as they are fighting someone who spins the opposite direction

Master diabolos
world spriggan
vanish fafnir

the best disks:
00 cross
wheel
giga

the best drivers:
drift
mobius
bearing
xtend+
zone'+z
rise
I definitely agree on a lot of that, but in terms of stock combos beys like world spriggan and mirage fafnir have drivers that have very little life after death and the generate driver on master isn’t great at it either. I’d say dimension’ on lord Spriggan, absorb on Geist fafnir, and kick on vanish fafnir have relatively good life after death making them good spin steal combos out of the box, so it just depends on if they are wanting to buy just one bey or buy multiple to construct a competitive combo.
(Jun. 29, 2021  11:58 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  11:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I would disagree since mirage is the best spin stealer

Master diabolos
world spriggan
vanish fafnir

the best disks:
00 cross
wheel
giga

the best drivers:
drift
mobius
bearing
xtend+
zone'+z
rise
I definitely agree on a lot of that, but in terms of stock combos beys like world spriggan and mirage fafnir have drivers that have very little life after death and the generate driver on master isn’t great at it either. I’d say dimension’ on lord Spriggan, absorb on Geist fafnir, and kick on vanish fafnir have relatively good life after death making them good spin steal combos out of the box, so it just depends on if they are wanting to buy just one bey or buy multiple to construct a competitive combo.

I think ratchet is better than proof (but idk)
and that rise is better than absorb (being a better option than xtend+ on the combo world spriggan 2B xtend+)

and I said it wrong
I was talking about wizard
not mirage
sorry
Mirage 2S is better than wizard for the reasons of more weight, burst resistance, and rubber. Its stock is not very good for LAD, so if you want the closest thing to a stock spin-stealer, slap rise or absorb on it.
(Jun. 30, 2021  12:03 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  11:58 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote: I definitely agree on a lot of that, but in terms of stock combos beys like world spriggan and mirage fafnir have drivers that have very little life after death and the generate driver on master isn’t great at it either. I’d say dimension’ on lord Spriggan, absorb on Geist fafnir, and kick on vanish fafnir have relatively good life after death making them good spin steal combos out of the box, so it just depends on if they are wanting to buy just one bey or buy multiple to construct a competitive combo.

I think ratchet is better than proof (but idk)
and that rise is better than absorb (being a better option than xtend+ on the combo world spriggan 2B xtend+)

and I said it wrong
I was talking about wizard
not mirage
sorry

Oh ok that makes sense. Personally I’ve never had much luck with wizard as it tends to burst and the recoil can lead to it wiping out sometimes, but the rise driver is generally considered more competitively viable than absorb, so it’s really a matter of preference since both are good. Personally I like Geist better lol but I see why you prefer wizard.
For future reference, please use the linked thread to ask for purchase recommendations instead of making a new thread to ask, thanks. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...nsultation