What is happening to to the Beyblade Community?

The Beyblade Community is everywhere so much hate and people just can't keep things to them self this community is going downhill btw you can delete this thread if it is against any rules im just curious why so much hate on this community
What do you mean by “hate?” I think this will be hard to answer unless the question can be elaborated
Their is always someway or another that a fandom or community will be criticized by the public because of their hobbies. My conclusion of why we get so much hate is that maybe people are to toxic? or like a certain character to much?, i'm not that sure.
Yesterday Zankye made a video about the community and he talks about many bey tubers so I wanted to make this thread
Bey tubers come in different shapes and sizes. For example unicornoxtreme GT, I never seen a bey tuber with funny dark humor like him. We also have BBG, those guys are pretty cool also.
Ah, I see

You see, people have opinions. But there will always be those who cant seem to express them maturely. It happens to all fandoms, where someone will attack this-and-that just for the smallest things (for example, hating on someone because they like a “kids’ show”). Or sometimes, a fandom is notorious for having very toxic people (as seen in the Youtubers fandom)
Probably if hasbro or TT organise world tourneys without age limits, would solve that issue, obviously beyblade is more of a teen game then a kids game, even with the beytubers reviewing Beys it's not like they can participate in it anyways.
I wouldn't exactly say that the Beyblade community here in the WBO is very connected to the community that's more towards social media. To me, it feels like there's the forum community and the social media community rather than one completely intertwined Beyblade community. While the drama going on with the Beytubers is causing a lot of commotion I don't think it really affects the forum community to that extent. So all in all, I just think that our community here isn't really going downhill as much as people think when basing off of the recent drama.
In Japan, big beyblade team are hated by a lot of people because they don't obey the rule in the tournament. Like use very heavy illegal disk
Basically with the Zankye post,

The youtuber ilinnuc was making fun of Zankye's quirkiness and how he acts silly sometimes and he was sneak dissing. So Zankye saw the video and was like how are you gonna pick on me when you act like were cool to my face. Turns out ilinnuc just gets around other popular beytubers to get views and gain "clout" in this whole online world of beyblade talk/reviews. ilinnuc also was jealous of how Zankye found hasbro leaks on new beyblades before him so he was bashing zankye on WBBO website and Zankye called him out on that too and was like dude why does it matter how I found it as long as I didn't do anything wrong.

My opinion: Zankye, Leo Burst, Leftburst, Jojo, K1mboslice1305, and BeybladeGeeks are all real beyblade fans that really started up youtube showing beyblades and I guess ilinnuc was reviewing beylades too.. but ilinnuc turned into a clout chaser and just does everything on his channel to get views and his acting slills and presentation on his videos look so forced and fake that I would rather not watch it.. and he was sneak dissing Beyblade geeks on a video and Zankye on a separate video so thats not cool either.

ilinnuc wishes he could be on Zankye or BeybladeGeeks level and he is jealous..
Let's try and avoid calling out specific people, it'll create unnecessary drama if it continues and clutter the thread, and more unneeded, unfair and unfounded discussions about other members of the community. This also breaks Rule 1 (especially this one) and 2 (to a certain extent) from the Community Rules.

The drama is also mostly Youtube based, something the WBO isn't directly connected to, so it comes off as irrelevant. The WBO community is fine from what I see.

For these reasons, this thread will be closed.