What is entering a tournament?

Guys I’m not sure what it is to enter an tournament... Can you guys explain to me what it is to join a tournament? 

I can see when participating in a tournament, this is a real world meet up at the location where the tournaments are being held.
(Nov. 15, 2020  9:02 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys I’m not sure what it is to enter an tournament... Can you guys explain to me what it is to join a tournament? 

I can see when participating in a tournament, this is a real world meet up at the location where the tournaments are being held.

I never joined a tournament myself but you can contact the host and also join the tournament by clicking on the date, you have to read the rules and what format the tournament is
you also have to be registered at mobile so you can prove that you are yourself
some tournaments you have to pay, and the exact time you have to be is is in the tournament thread
you can also make a tournament but IDK how
(all i know is that you have to be an organizer)
(Nov. 15, 2020  10:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  9:02 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys I’m not sure what it is to enter an tournament... Can you guys explain to me what it is to join a tournament? 

I never joined a tournament myself but you can contact the host and also join the tournament by clicking on the date, you have to read the rules and what format the tournament is
you also have to be registered at mobile so you can prove that you are yourself
some tournaments you have to pay, and the exact time you have to be is is in the tournament thread
you can also make a tournament but IDK how
(all i know is that you have to be an organizer)

Oh ok
You can awlays see the WBO youtube channel
they make really good videos just for beyblade tournaments so you can have a better visual what to expect

wbo channel page link
https://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechannel