What is bey resonance?

(Apr. 28, 2019  2:20 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  6:25 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Remake....ehhh
He destroyed Legend Sprrigan partly for good reason but Lui hasn't gone berserk or crazy and Ryuga never destroyed anyone's beyblade.

If you're talking about Storm Spriggan then ok. But Legend Spriggan?  Dont remember that.

His probably referring manga version where lui broke legend spriggan.
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:11 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:51 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: When did I cuss?

Spelling the word out counts as cursing too

Is it even a cuss word?
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:49 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:34 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: off topic thought, so Phoenix is suffering because phi is bending it to his will?
Its not like a bey has a will
Even in the anime, that EDIT existed in the older seasons

USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR SWEAR FILTER CIRCUMVENTION
~OldSchool™

dateline='1554051060']
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:49 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Its not like a bey has a will
Even in the anime, that S-H-I-T existed in the older seasons

By older seasons,u mean original series???
When?
Expect dragoon,no bey even interacted with its owner
They might have,but it wasn't shown in the anime

What do you mean by   ' that. ' which existed in older seasons??
(May. 08, 2019  11:14 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
Even in the anime, that EDIT existed in the older seasons

USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR SWEAR FILTER CIRCUMVENTION
~OldSchool™

dateline='1554051060']
Even in the anime, that S-H-I-T existed in the older seasons

By older seasons,u mean original series???
When?
Expect dragoon,no bey even interacted with its owner
They might have,but it wasn't shown in the anime

What do you mean by   ' that. ' which existed in older seasons??
I am not into beyblade anymore
I dont care
Wonder how strong is Lui's resonance. Wonder if Logninus is a jerk as big as Lui can be?
(May. 09, 2019  4:54 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wonder how strong is Lui's resonance. Wonder if Logninus is a jerk as big as Lui can be?

Everyone's bey is somewhat like their owner, so probably XD
(May. 10, 2019  1:03 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2019  4:54 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wonder how strong is Lui's resonance. Wonder if Logninus is a jerk as big as Lui can be?

Everyone's bey is somewhat like their owner, so probably XD

The bey takes on the personality of the user

There is no good bey or bad bey.....
It depends on the user
Bey resonance in a nutshell, with a few major spoilers about Cho-Z/Turbo:
(May. 10, 2019  3:54 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Bey resonance in a nutshell, with a few major spoilers about Cho-Z/Turbo:

OBJECTION!! Phoenix broke Vice Leopard with Revive Armor Press on the battle cruise, Remeber?
(May. 10, 2019  4:38 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  3:54 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Bey resonance in a nutshell, with a few major spoilers about Cho-Z/Turbo:

OBJECTION!! Phoenix broke Vice Leopard with Revive Armor Press on the battle cruise, Remeber?
OBJECTION!! Phoenix broke Vice Leopard with Phoenix Break! Not Revive Armor Press!
(May. 10, 2019  4:39 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  4:38 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: OBJECTION!! Phoenix broke Vice Leopard with Revive Armor Press on the battle cruise, Remeber?
OBJECTION!! Phoenix broke Vice Leopard with Phoenix Break! Not Revive Armor Press!

Oh... I forgot lol. Thanks Cheeto. Btw, I assume you've either seen Phoenix Wright or played some of the Ace Attorney games. Or you just did something completely random XD
(May. 10, 2019  1:25 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  4:39 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: OBJECTION!! Phoenix broke Vice Leopard with Phoenix Break! Not Revive Armor Press!

Oh... I forgot lol. Thanks Cheeto. Btw, I assume you've either seen Phoenix Wright or played some of the Ace Attorney games. Or you just did something completely random XD
Thank Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on that part for me. Love his level 3.
(Mar. 29, 2019  2:39 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  2:27 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so I just finished watching cho z episode 25 and this is basically where Aiga starts forming his "dark power". Earlier in the series There were repetitive mention of resonance with your bey, but if too powerful you can get overtaken by it. But what is it?

I think it’s essentially the bond with your bey and the power it has over you/the power you have over it. It becomes dark power when the bey has too much power over you and becomes evil. The bey’s spirit doesn’t always turn evil, as shown with Valt, but with a push in the wrong direction, they can easily become evil.

YOUR RIGHT
(Jun. 24, 2019  3:35 PM)NateTheGreat23 Wrote: Hi my name is Nate the great

Please stop
(Jun. 24, 2019  3:35 PM)NateTheGreat23 Wrote: Hi my name is Nate the great

Not the place XD