What is better TT Sieg Xcalibur or Hasbro Xcalius X3

I don’t know if this  was a redundant thread or something, but I didn’t really have the chance to compare them
Hi! Sieg Xcalibur has the chance to be equipped with a metal god chip, but its plastic is harder than the Hasbro version. Both of them are unfortunately prone to chipping and breaking, due to how thin the plastic is in some points. If i were you, i'd pick up Xcalius X4 by Hasbro. It's the closest to both X3s in everything. Yeah, a bit lighter than Buster Xcalibur and even X3 but ticker plastic in some ways fixes the design issues of the previous evolution. Hasbro's X4 weighs around 14 grams. TT's Buster Xcalibur is of course heavier, around 20 grams but the buster mode gimmick doesn't really work. It does on Hasbro's. You can put a level chip on both.
(Mar. 26, 2020  1:16 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I don’t know if this  was a redundant thread or something, but I didn’t really have the chance to compare them

TT one for sure. The teeth give it better burst resistance than Hasbro’s.
(Mar. 26, 2020  2:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  1:16 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I don’t know if this  was a redundant thread or something, but I didn’t really have the chance to compare them

TT one for sure. The teeth give it better burst resistance than Hasbro’s.

This depends on which driver will be used. Accel and Zephyr are very tight on Hasbro's. Defense is also great for a stationary attack combo. Of course, Buster Xcalibur can be used with dash drivers and weighs more but what i understood from the question (i guessed) he's looking for something similar to x3 or the best X3 version.
I first thought it was the Hasbro one that was better cause my friend kept beating me with it and I had xcalius x4, but it was only like that because it was breaking, I didn’t know when he kept beating me though. I could see why the TT one is better, but the Hasbro one is good to, I had the TT one first, then lost it and got the Hasbro xcalius x3, so like I said I never really had the chance to compare them.
There's a lot of videos on YouTube about that. Sieg Xcalibur vs Xcalius X3, you can personally watch those. The beys are pretty much on the same level.
(Mar. 26, 2020  6:22 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: There's a lot of videos on YouTube about that. Sieg Xcalibur vs Xcalius X3, you can personally watch those. The beys are pretty much on the same level.

If its stock v stock, you have to consider TT's Iron has a weak spring, while Hasbro's doesn't. In that regard, Hasbro's layer is looser than TT's layer. It may even out overall, but layer-wise TT is better and driver-wise Hasbro's better. It depends on which one you think you'll use more.
(Mar. 26, 2020  9:29 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  6:22 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: There's a lot of videos on YouTube about that. Sieg Xcalibur vs Xcalius X3, you can personally watch those. The beys are pretty much on the same level.

If its stock v stock, you have to consider TT's Iron has a weak spring, while Hasbro's doesn't. In that regard, Hasbro's layer is looser than TT's layer. It may even out overall, but layer-wise TT is better and driver-wise Hasbro's better. It depends on which one you think you'll use more.

True, Sieg Xcalibur has the chance to use a metal god chip and every dash driver. I think Sieg is better just for the mgc alone, which slightly increases its balance and overall weight.
Sieg Xcaliber has access to stationary dash drivers like Keep',Unite', and Zeta', as well as access to an Atomic with a strong spring. Surge Xcalius has Bearing but that's about it unless the Hypershere drivers will pull through.