What is a good combo

I have these beyblade parts and I wanted to know a good combo for competitive play: 
Layers TT:
Spriggan Reqium 
Winning Valkyrie 
Metals TT:
Drivers TT:
Zeta
Volcanic
Layers Hasbro;
Garuda G3
Xcalius X3
Xcalius X1
Wyvron W2
Metals Hasbro:
Force
Drivers Hasbro:
Iron
Flugel
Xtreme
Orbit
God Layers Hasbro:
Flow
Vortex

Layers:
Sr and G3 are banned, X and W2 are outclassed, so you're left with X3 and wV.
Discs:
Anything that came before the numbered discs is outclassed, and anything that's 2 digits is too light. 1 and 8 are not great, but 0 is one of the best discs, so you're fine as long as you only need one combo. 1 is serviceable with X3 but far from top tier, and 8 is prone to burst due to outwards weight distribution so I'd be cautious using it.
Frames:
None of the frames you have is great, and since 0 has great LAD without a frame, you're better off without one.
Drivers:
Xtreme is great for attack and Orbit for stamina.
Sadly, the only decent TT driver you have is Volcanic, which isn't great, but it's probably your best option for wV. I would use Xtreme on X3 since it's the best attack driver as long as you know how to control it by using a bank shot.

All in all, your best bet is probably X3 0 X. Maybe wV 0 Vl. But that's about it. You could also do X3 0 O.
Nothing great out of TT except wV.1v.vl and Sr.8/0.f.Zt
hasbro- X3.1V.x
G3.0f.o

these are from what you have.

Next time just use build my combo #2 thread
Im trying to get the combo X3 7Metor Variable
Should I keep ot as Hasbro or go to TT and also whats better, Spriggan Reqium LR launcher or the sword launcher, NOT DIGITAL ONE
(Jun. 02, 2018  7:55 PM)SuperVin123 Wrote: Should I keep ot as Hasbro or go to TT and also whats better, Spriggan Reqium LR launcher or the sword launcher, NOT DIGITAL ONE

Lr launcher
Please use this thread for combo advice: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2

Thanks!