What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name

I would say miniboros because my name starts with a B
(Dec. 31, 2019  3:54 AM)Lilbro12 Wrote: I would say miniboros because my name starts with a B
What about Bahamut/Balkesh?
TOTALLY Hell Salamander, Or Spryzen...

(Dec. 31, 2019  3:54 AM)Lilbro12 Wrote: I would say miniboros because my name starts with a B

maybe beast Betromoth?
R so Roktavor.
I’ve got a few:

Diabolos
Deathscyther
Dragoon
Dragon
Draciel

Or of you want to do it the other way:

Dead Phoenix
Dead Hades
Duo Eclipse
Dread Bahamut
Drain Fafnir
Deep Chaos
What about P? I don't recall any beyblade
(Jan. 02, 2020  6:37 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: What about P? I don't recall any beyblade
Phoenix
Pegasus
Phantom
Pegasis
(Jan. 02, 2020  6:43 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  6:37 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: What about P? I don't recall any beyblade
Phoenix
Pegasus
Phantom
Pegasis
Yes!! I totally forgot about that. Thank you!
(Dec. 31, 2019  11:21 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: TOTALLY Hell Salamander, Or Spryzen...

(Dec. 31, 2019  3:54 AM)Lilbro12 Wrote: I would say Betromoth and Balthazar and Balkesh 

maybe beast Betromoth?

(Dec. 31, 2019  11:21 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: TOTALLY Hell Salamander, Or Spryzen...

Mine starts with R so I guess roktavor which I did enjoy for a good while but I also like rudr
Morrigna. - M
Well, my real name starts with C, so Alter Chronos and Deep Chaos.
(Jan. 29, 2020  10:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, my real name starts with C, so Alter Chronos and Deep Chaos.

Same
i guess mine would also have to be achilles which is fine cuz that bey rules
JUDGEMENT ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Aug. 29, 2018  2:41 PM)brandbrick Wrote: My real name starts with a B so I guess I could be Beat Kukulcan, Beast Behemoth, or Buster Xcalibur..?

Ark bahamut
Mine is one of the Ragnaruks/rocktavors
Im gonna try to make a combo with parts that start with it! Exceed Evil-Eye 0Expand Eternal
edit: yes I know 0 doesnt start with E but theres no disk that starts with E so I had to improvise
My real name starts with J so i think it could be Jormuntor