What is Count Night's real name?

Hi, so I was wondering what was Coint Night's real name. I figured it either had to start with an A or an E. I thought E since his bey is called Eclipse. And A because you need both Artemis and Apollos to make Eclipse. Another thing is that in the manga he uses Shadow Amaterios(I think). Any ideas?
It's never been revealed. We can assume his surname is "Kurogane" because the color four-panel published inside the dust jacket of volume 9 discloses that he is Zac's older brother. I asked Hiro Morita myself on Twitter what his first name was, but never received a reply.
(May. 24, 2019  6:58 PM)Cat Wrote: It's never been revealed.  We can assume his surname is "Kurogane" because the color four-panel published inside the dust jacket of volume 9 discloses that he is Zac's older brother.    I asked Hiro Morita myself on Twitter what his first name was, but never received a reply.

Oh, ok. How long has it been since you asked him?
May 2018, a little over a year ago.
(May. 24, 2019  7:08 PM)Cat Wrote: May 2018, a little over a year ago.

Oof
I remember his name being something with an e. I could be wrong, because it was from a zankye video and I'm also sped
(May. 25, 2019  1:29 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I remember his name being something with an e. I could be wrong, because it was from a zankye video and I'm also sped

oh that name was earl it's the equivalent to count. some translation use count knight or earl knights their the same. his real name hasn't been mentioned yet which is a shame cause some people are curious about zac' s brother name.
(May. 24, 2019  6:58 PM)Cat Wrote: It's never been revealed.  We can assume his surname is "Kurogane" because the color four-panel published inside the dust jacket of volume 9 discloses that he is Zac's older brother.    I asked Hiro Morita myself on Twitter what his first name was, but never received a reply.

Lol do you really expect to hear a reply from someone who is well known & popular in Japan? No, right? It's like tweeting Chris Hemsworth (the actor of Thor in MCU) asking "Why did you decided to go for the route of fat thor?" Do you really expect a retweet from him? No, as I predicted...
Hiro Morita is actually quite good about responding to his fans on social media. He appreciates their enthusiasm and their questions. My question was one of only about 6 comments on his tweet, I really think he didn't give an answer because he hadn't named Count Night's alter ego yet and didn't wish to give one on the spot.
It might be Earl Kurogane in anime
They changed his name in Anine
(May. 26, 2019  2:59 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: It might be Earl Kurogane in anime
They changed his name in Anine

earl is the equivalent to count it's the same thing.
Earl Kurogane....oh yall already said it...well I'm late.