What is Beyblade to you?

As a blader for more than 5 years I stuck with the sport even though others didn't like it tell me your story I would love to hear it.
An addiction. XD No seriously, a perfect way to live out my passion for collecting and also use my physics skills in real life, as long as I´m not a full-fledged engineer yet.
Beyblade is a lifestyle.

You talk to them, give them affection, take them out for the occasional Starbucks coffee and worship Shining Dog MS since you don't want be sent to Hell kerbecs with Bloody Devil MS.
(Mar. 08, 2016  1:42 AM)Hato Wrote: Beyblade is a lifestyle.

You talk to them, give them affection, take them out for the occasional Starbucks coffee and worship Shining Dog MS since you don't want be sent to Hell kerbecs with Bloody Devil MS.

LOL that sounds like a romantic relationship. XD
it was a huge part of my childhood, when i had nothing no tv, internet, games. and it just carried into my adulthood, and now it is simply a part of my life, i'll never grow out of it,
We already have a topic for this subject unfortunately, go ahead and post your thoughts right there: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-do...you--60684