What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

(Jan. 26, 2011  7:03 PM)Anime1Oh1 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:45 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:43 AM)Anime1Oh1 Wrote: A base similar to Dranzer, when it changes from endurance to attack.

CS/FS say high

but you mean more of a full change from stamina to attack, i would love that too

Yuppers, thats what I mean Joyful_3

HF/S then?
A broken one, too. Sometimes if it gets hit hard enough, it can change from HF to S, or from S to HF on it's own.
a stadeome that changes in battle like the ground go up and down and make bey jump or throw them out
(Jan. 27, 2011  6:28 PM)the blader man Wrote: a stadeome that changes in battle like the ground go up and down and make bey jump or throw them out

What is this, super smash bros?Joyful_2
Attack types would be horrible in that.
It could work if we could control our beys with our minds Smug
I think this was states before, but I wish they actually made more tips like HF/S that change during battle; not where you have to change hen yourself. I mean imagine it: you're in battle with Flame Byxis 230WD and you have Storm Pegasus 85HF/S (Just saying.) SP is in one place because of Sharp and then suddenly, it changes to Hole Flat and becomes aggressive. One I would like to see is RF/HF or RF/F
(Jan. 27, 2011  7:36 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  6:28 PM)the blader man Wrote: a stadeome that changes in battle like the ground go up and down and make bey jump or throw them out

What is this, super smash bros?Joyful_2
Attack types would be horrible in that.
It could work if we could control our beys with our minds Smug

i think it will be great cause the path will not be sertine
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:25 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: I think this was states before, but I wish they actually made more tips like HF/S that change during battle; not where you have to change hen yourself. I mean imagine it: you're in battle with Flame Byxis 230WD and you have Storm Pegasus 85HF/S (Just saying.) SP is in one place because of Sharp and then suddenly, it changes to Hole Flat and becomes aggressive. One I would like to see is RF/HF or RF/F
Lol, those Beyblade's would be terribly unpredictable. It would be worse than M145Q

(Jan. 27, 2011  7:36 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: It could work if we could control our beys with our minds Smug
You can't do that yet? I have been doing that for years... Libruhhh
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:25 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: I think this was states before, but I wish they actually made more tips like HF/S that change during battle; not where you have to change hen yourself. I mean imagine it: you're in battle with Flame Byxis 230WD and you have Storm Pegasus 85HF/S (Just saying.) SP is in one place because of Sharp and then suddenly, it changes to Hole Flat and becomes aggressive. One I would like to see is RF/HF or RF/F
Lol, those Beyblade's would be terribly unpredictable. It would be worse than M145Q

hmm there were beys from plastic/hms series (Dranzer V2? and Dark Leopard MS) that when they reached a certain RPM? they switched from stamina to attack
[/quote]You can't do that yet? I have been doing that for years... Libruhhh
[/quote]

howDj - Uh.
umm you see in the bey episodes when ginga or someone wants to do a special move or tells the bey to dodge ect.. we should be able to that
and when the bey battle has finished the bey should fly back to our hands
ALSO THE MS TIP SHOULD BE ABLE TO CREATE A REAL FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
No. No. And No. None of that is even possible. They all defy the laws of physics. Only a force of greater power can move anything that has it's own momentum. Sound waves do not carry that power. And MS creates less friction, not more. Fire would be impossible. This thread is getting more and more unrealistic.
yes but in the future, there will be a new chemical called imbrine, which when put to friction will burn LIKE ANY FIRE
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:59 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: yes but in the future, there will be a new chemical called imbrine, which when put to friction will burn LIKE ANY FIRE

how could you know what the futre has crazy
TO be able to control beys with our minds Stupid
maybe in the year 3011 lol

but wouldn't it be cool if the whole stadium was made of something magnetic but we would have something to control where the magnetism is happening.
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:21 AM)Ultimate Wrote: TO be able to control beys with our minds Stupid
maybe in the year 3011 lol

but wouldn't it be cool if the whole stadium was made of something magnetic but we would have something to control where the magnetism is happening.

-points to striker axis- Already happened. Don't forget magnecores in v-force too, they had stadiums with magnet trays.
I would want voice command and sensors on the beys, EX: If you say move forward, it moves forward. It could tell when a bey is coming, so if you say dodge, the bey will move accordingly to dodge. This would be great with very, very large stadiums too. And voice-activated gimmicks would be nice, too. This is quite feasible, really, because there are many small sensors and voice command functions on microchips that could be placed anywhere, like the facebolt/bit protector/bit chip.
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:01 AM)djbladerman Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:59 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: yes but in the future, there will be a new chemical called imbrine, which when put to friction will burn LIKE ANY FIRE

how could you know what the futre has crazy

i am a german mad scientist HAHAHA
According to the scientests, its not possible that metal can create flames (Unless if it sparks)
Anyway mine would be MFB versions of the old beys.
Beyblades that make sparks. That would be cool!
Fake large spark disk says hi
something similar to the engine gear for the plastics would give a huge more thrill to the battle for attack types
and something like the mg cores with more weight for defence and stamina types
or maybe a fusion of the two?
would be epic but i dont see it happening Crying
i think there should be a beyblade shop some where to build you own beyblade cost like alotn get cheep later and sells alll pieces and they should let you make your own features
(Feb. 01, 2011  12:52 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i think there should be a beyblade shop some where to build you own beyblade cost like alotn get cheep later and sells alll pieces and they should let you make your own features

Yes...yes! Definitely! I bet they have those in Japan already lol I gotta go to Japan
(Feb. 01, 2011  12:52 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i think there should be a beyblade shop some where to build you own beyblade cost like alotn get cheep later and sells alll pieces and they should let you make your own features

Wow seriously we need shops like this but in order to get these type of hobby related shops beyblade must become really really popular & sales should go sky high
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:58 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: full metal for all and more prominent contact points. that would get more interest.

If a bey popped out of the stadium, it could break walls or hurt someone.
a ball shape stadeome with clear walls