What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

(Jan. 13, 2011  10:57 PM)phoenix14 Wrote: heres the thing your bey grows with you as you train

Sorry to break your dreams but a bey doesn't grow with you... Actually the more you use it, the more worn it becomes...
I want to see Hasbro make a launcher that can deploy two Beyblades at once. That way, there's no concern that a beyblade might collide with another top before landing on the stadium.
Well, then I'm going to post my next idea. I want a launcher that can deploy tops with a push of a button and doesn't require winding.
beyblades based on the old ones. On my thread " hasbro should make hms and platics" I said this . Something like Typhoon Dragoon 80 R2F. Nwolf said he'd deign them on there as well
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:43 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: Well, then I'm going to post my next idea. I want a launcher that can deploy tops with a push of a button and doesn't require winding.

Pretty sure that exists too. Wind and shoot launcher IIRC.

I'd like to see more materials used in the production of beys, and I think it would be cool if a spin gear was reintroduced, except with varified effects and weights between beys (or have a few different types)
beyblades that can not get worned downed
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:25 PM)the blader man Wrote: beyblades that can not get worned downed

wouldnt that be impossible?
full metal for all and more prominent contact points. that would get more interest.
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:37 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:25 PM)the blader man Wrote: beyblades that can not get worned downed

wouldnt that be impossible?
I'd like to think the current tops are already like that. No need for repairs or replacement parts. It doesn't matter if the paint wears off since that's not the plastic itself.
RS, RF, RSF, B, WB, WD, SD, the list goes on and on. All Bottoms van be worn.
except ms and mf and mb
Metal is hard to wear. But my illegal ReF hasn't worn at all, so I guess not all bottoms. Hah.
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:20 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:32 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: I would like to see a wooden beyblade. (sounds retarded i know)

I Hope i am not being off topic here but in old days of india people played with wooden tops with metal tips , but those were launched by strings twisted on them , so i guess your idea would not be a new innovation to beyblade

My idea still stands Nanotechnology in beyblades , how cool would be that beyblades breaking walls , whenever a cop wants to break into a house bam he shoots a beyblade

I forgot to tell you a wooden fusion wheel that is hollow. bad idea cauz its a flammable beyblade.
and its very light weight
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:20 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:32 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: I would like to see a wooden beyblade. (sounds retarded i know)

I Hope i am not being off topic here but in old days of india people played with wooden tops with metal tips , but those were launched by strings twisted on them , so i guess your idea would not be a new innovation to beyblade

My idea still stands Nanotechnology in beyblades , how cool would be that beyblades breaking walls , whenever a cop wants to break into a house bam he shoots a beyblade

hey i got a pack of those
while in shanghai anyways
back on topic also i wanna see
a full metal beyblade like full metal
track and tip
does any one what to see there beyblade creature in holo gram made battleing there oponites beyblade or am i the only one
Its impossible. The type of hologram technology your talking about hasn't even kicked off yet. If they somehow did make it, it would be incredibly expensive for one blade..

And to fit a hologram in a spinning top would require loads of factors to be analysed. Like the rotation of the bey making the hologram view rotate...

Also, imagine how big the bey would be?
Not so much of an innovation but bigger, i mean BIGGER beys.
In the anime, the beys fit in the palm of their hands (even the adults!) I think an increase in size creates better stamina. Like Battle Strikers, they are pretty fun because of their size and weight.
Battle strikers have more rpm because of their turbo launcher. Its electronic while beys are launched manually with a ripcord.

Bigger beys would mean less stamina btw. Since they're made of metal now, they would be too heavy and only certain beys would actually benefit from this. Attack types with rubber tips especially would suffer.
(Jan. 18, 2011  6:51 PM)Medz Wrote: Battle strikers have more rpm because of their turbo launcher. Its electronic while beys are launched manually with a ripcord.

Bigger beys would mean less stamina btw. Since they're made of metal now, they would be too heavy and only certain beys would actually benefit from this. Attack types with rubber tips especially would suffer.

Well clearly you're not thinking straight.
Endurance is equal to "ripping" strength + weight of the beyblade.

You're telling me that a beyblade made of paper will spin longer even if it has such a high RPM launcher. Don't be ridiculous.
If it sounded like I came out like that then my bad. What im saying is, a small beyblade made of paper launched at 2000rpm will spin longer than a big beyblade made out of paper launched at the same rpm.
so if it was posible do you want one
so if it was posible do you want one
no one posted on here for awaile why
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:28 PM)the blader man Wrote: no one posted on here for awaile why

That's spam. You might get warned if you do that next time. Luckily, I didn't report that.

Anyways, People shouldn't be afraid to post things like how an RD bottom (Rubber Defense) should be released. I see people posting things such as "Do you think Beyblades should be All METAL" or "What parts do you think Takara Tomy should release". POST THOSE THINGS HERE!!!!!
Yeaaahhhh, that last one was me. XD But I would want an RB or an MD tip. I'm really for innovation of the tracks and tips. Smile