What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

Since Metal Fight Beyblade might end in 2012 if it gets progressively worse in terms of popularity like the old series did due to Engine Gears, lets create some possible speculation for future beyblades. The new beyblades will most likely be revived in 2014 (if it will be revived), so hopefully technology could advance.
  • For me, one obvious thing would be multi-directional spin. Some beyblades could have great smash. However, multi-directional spin might have been taken away since Takara Tomy didn't want spin stealing or zombie customizations. However, this can be taken away by having different shapes for metal wheels.

• Have special bases; bases that have unique movement pattern each, so it will feel like real control... Then again, that will leave tips and bottoms useless...

• Add more parts for customization. With plastics, you could've fit 7-8 pieces on a bey. Now with the MFB's, you could only fit five parts on a bey. Plus the face bolt makes no difference unless it's an MF.

So yeah, sorry if any suggestions of mine are stupid or are not possible. Leave your own suggestions.
It was never announced when MFB will end. It was stated that it will last until altleast 2012. Meaning, it will probably go on beyond that point with all of the success that it's currently getting.
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:58 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: Since Metal Fight Beyblade will end in 2012, lets create some possible speculation for future beyblades. The new beyblades will most likely be revived in 2014 (if it will be revived), so hopefully technology could advance.
  • For me, one obvious thing would be multi-directional spin. Some beyblades could have great smash. However, multi-directional spin might have been taken away since Takara Tomy didn't want spin stealing or zombie customizations. However, this can be taken away by having different shapes for metal wheels.

• Have special bases; bases that have unique movement pattern each, so it will feel like real control... Then again, that will leave tips and bottoms useless...

• Add more parts for customization. With plastics, you could've fit 7-8 pieces on a bey. Now with the MFB's, you could only fit five parts on a bey. Plus the face bolt makes no difference unless it's an MF.

So yeah, sorry if any suggestions of mine are stupid or are not possible. Leave your own suggestions.
they did that already with HMS (you know, dragoon ms, driger ms), but i hope that they bring that back for all MFB beys not only gravity perseus

and isnt there already a thread for this?
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:01 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: It was never announced when MFB will end. It was stated that it will last until altleast 2012. Meaning, it will probably go on beyond that point with all of the success that it's currently getting.

True.. I guess it was pointless of me making this thread then. And if anyone speculates, I bet it will be filled with things that still might not be possible although I clearly stated that we - Oh forget it.

I guess I'm about to have my third closed thread. Oh well.
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:06 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: they did that already with HMS (you know, dragoon ms, driger ms), but i hope that they bring that back for all MFB beys not only gravity perseus

There is? I looked every where in Beyblade General.
Edit: Wait, I don't get it. What does HMS have to due with this again? Due you mean withe dual shooter thingy that can spin in both left in right?
By the way, multiple spin rotation was not removed to avoid zombie combinations and such.
well, I am hoping that technology will be advanced enough to put a hologram chip with voice recognition in the facebolt, that way, beasts can come out of our beys when we say the name of the beast, or, if we say the name of a special move, the hologram will actually do that move. and since it's in the facebolt, it wouldn't hinder performance at all
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:08 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:06 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: they did that already with HMS (you know, dragoon ms, driger ms), but i hope that they bring that back for all MFB beys not only gravity perseus

Edit: Wait, I don't get it. What does HMS have to due with this again? Due you mean withe dual shooter thingy that can spin in both left in right?

yes the dual shooter allowed you to spin it left or right, and i wish they brought that into MFB/BMF
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, multiple spin rotation was not removed to avoid zombie combinations and such.

Oh. Sorry for the wrong info then.
Free spinning sub-attack rings, bring them back, it could do a lot for stamina/defense.
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:18 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: well, I am hoping that technology will be advanced enough to put a hologram chip with voice recognition in the facebolt, that way, beasts can come out of our beys when we say the name of the beast, or, if we say the name of a special move, the hologram will actually do that move. and since it's in the facebolt, it wouldn't hinder performance at all

Seeing this..
I Hope You Know That Means They Have to Make An Animation(S) For EVERY BitBeast In That Current Game.
If Such Did Happen. Only a FEW Beys Would Be Released. Since Making a Hologram Projector That Small Would Cost a Major Amount Of Money.
There Are Alot Of Things That Would Have To Be Done To Make a Hologram Projector Work Properly In..
Current Lighting,Rotations From The Beyblade,Shock From Falls,Etc.

Also.The Beys Would Be Gigantic If Such Were Possible.

(Jan. 05, 2011  1:18 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

yes the dual shooter allowed you to spin it left or right, and i wish they brought that into MFB/BMF
Beylauncher L/R Says Hi.
Last Time I Checked..Anything Going In Left-Spin Was Considered "Forbidden" Within The Story.
Unless That Wasn't Within The Story. You'd See Alot Of Beys In Left-Spin,Or L/R

If TT Suddenly Decided To Release A Series Of L/R Beys
Previous One-Rotation Beys Would Lose Their Popularity. Meaning a Drop In Profit
Im hoping that they release the 4 sacred bit beasts as MFBs... you know, as exclusives. (with an anime cameo .-.???)
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:15 AM)777 Wrote: Im hoping that they release the 4 sacred bit beasts as MFBs... you know, as exclusives. (with an anime cameo .-.???)

Tyson,Kai,Etc. Would Be Really,Really Old At The Time(Or Dead)
Isn't The MFB a Whole Different Anime/Manga Than The Original Beyblade?
Meaning The Blade-Breakers Couldn't Have a Cameo?
It's a different universe so not really. The original beyblade could happen at around the same time as MFB. I want to see a something similar to the CWD's in the HMS series. Also a thing where the track and bottom are combined like with the HMS series since that would be the only way I can see a bearing core being made.
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:08 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:18 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Beylauncher L/R Says Hi.
Last Time I Checked..Anything Going In Left-Spin Was Considered "Forbidden" Within The Story.
Unless That Wasn't Within The Story. You'd See Alot Of Beys In Left-Spin,Or L/R

If TT Suddenly Decided To Release A Series Of L/R Beys
Previous One-Rotation Beys Would Lose Their Popularity. Meaning a Drop In Profit

if you read my beforehand post you would see that i said other than just gravity perseus and its beylancher r/l
I would like to see Blader DJ to have a really awsome Beyblade that would get released. Joyful_3
Left-spin Quetz. ^
Honestly?

Something like Engine Gears, but with a manual trigger.
Potentially 3+ in a beyblade.
It might seem impractical now, but I'm sure it's not impossible [at least, in the grand scheme].

It would bring a whole lot more skill to the game than knowing how to launch a combo properly, and knowing the best combos for each type.
Deciding what angle, speed, distance from the other bey, etc, at which to activate the "Engine Gear" thing would be... well, awesome, if you ask me.

Though, that would probably take a whoooole lot more money to make, which would result in them costing more, so hopefully we see some positive changes in the world economy that would facilitate that kind of product being affordable.

[Also, I feel that it would make kid blader's dreams come true to some degree, since it would give you a whole lot more control on the game EDIT: And it would potentially be better than visual gimmicks since it actual gives you some control, like the show]
I want sub rings or customize tracks (in a similar vein as customize weight disks)!

I also would like the option to go either spin direction, but not based on the launcher. I liked the plastic generations way of doing this with the SG.
This is purely based on philosophy, on my end. But I visualize the next system to be ultra small, using very dense metal and eliminating unrealistically designed parts (I.E. eternal tips without bearings, quake) and easily worn down parts.
No paint on the bottom of stadiums.

Stadiums that don't look like a PTW recolor.

Random boosters for the US.
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:15 AM)777 Wrote: Im hoping that they release the 4 sacred bit beasts as MFBs... you know, as exclusives. (with an anime cameo .-.???)
As has been said they wouldn't bring back the original characters (actually a cross-over movie could be cool), but I would like to see new Dragoon/Dranzer/etc Beys. (GEIF Metal-Spiker Dragoon 90RF NAO)
What I'd like to see in the future?

- Wheels with Sub Metal Wheels for more customization.
- Some free spinning Sub Metal Wheels.
- Free spinning bottoms that are actually useful!
- Beys that can spin both ways.
- More free spinning parts.
- More rubber and metal bottoms and tracks.
- NSK MR52ZZ bearings for free spinning bottoms and tracks.
- Tracks with more gimmicks.
- A new MFB system.

Oh and did I mention free spinning parts?
I really hope there is a new system that comes out after the Maximum series, preferably with some sort of customize wheel or customize track (free spinning or non-free spinning interchangeable plastic ring that actually comes into play during battle) .
what about rc beyblade i know it sound stupid but then i could actually be skill instead of customizations
Some sort of control like battle strikers, but not so much of a close range like using your finger lol but definitely not RC either...