What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

Lead is a no-go since it's technically poisonous (and thus bad for kids).
(Nov. 01, 2011  9:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Lead is a no-go since it's technically poisonous (and thus bad for kids).

I feel what you mean. Thats kinda true but you can cover it up with steal or any metal to seal it. like the current MF where you see the metal inside and plastic outside. The same aplies to lead. Lead inside metal outside and it safe for everyone. And adds weight.
Good point. Scratches may become an issue though...
I would like to see some Beyblades that you can control and not just randomly attack the other Bey. I would like to see a voice controlled Beyblade like when you tell it to attack it, it would attack the opponent. Its probably gonna cost a lot if they ever invent one lol. Tongue_out_wink
(Nov. 01, 2011  10:16 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Good point. Scratches may become an issue though...

that would be the case if it was a track or metal wheel. But since its a facebolt it really is dificult to scratch it unless you do it on purpose. And if its coverd like the plastic on the MF there is no way you can reach it unless you break it open with a heavy hammer or something like that
Oh, the facebolt would almost certainly be fine.
I would like to see a Bey with a track/4D Bottom that there is a small but of platic dropping dorn and there would be two small switches set in small indentations. One of the switches has a 1 and 2. This would switch it to channel 1 or 2. The other one would turn it on and off. The Bey would come with a special launcher attachment that would clip on to a 3 Segment Launcher Grip. On the "Remote" there would be 2 bottons to spin the 'tip' part left or right. Basically Hasbro`s IR Spin Control Beys where the tip only spins but with real Beys.
Then an 85 height attack type gets underneath and flicks the switch to "off" and you lose...
When I say indented I mean alot. So that a Beyblade can`t hit it. Pinching_eyes_2

WR145. Water Ring 145. Basically water surrounded in thick plastic. Can be used in warm or freezing tempreatures for different results! Has enactly enough water so that WR145 won`t burst if the water goes into a different form.
The thick plastic would mean the water would make no difference anyway really, unless it's soft enough to be deformable, which I don't think would work well on a beyblade.
I would like to see a beyblade that is voice controlled like in the movie. I would like it to be really cool and it will listen to whatever our voices tell them to do.
BR:D : Bearing Rubber Drive. Basically B:D, but the bottom has rubber on it, so it's not as easily KOed.
Anti gravity beybattles in a space shuttle! It would be sooo epic!
-Removed by poster-
(Dec. 20, 2011  1:52 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Anti gravity beybattles in a space shuttle! It would be sooo epic!

Four words: Leftspin Magnecore Takara Trypio.

Get me the parts and I'll show you all how it works.
(Dec. 20, 2011  1:49 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: BRGrin : Bearing Rubber Drive. Basically BGrin, but the bottom has rubber on it, so it's not as easily KOed.

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:25 PM)InfernoStriker Wrote: They should have like a C145 based metal wheel where as it spins, blades shoot outward expanding it's striking distance drastically.

These both belong in the parts you'd like to see come true thread.
The latter would be an innovation of sorts were it not what the "stealth battlers" do.
(Dec. 20, 2011  2:37 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  1:52 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Anti gravity beybattles in a space shuttle! It would be sooo epic!

Four words: Leftspin Magnecore Takara Trypio.

Get me the parts and I'll show you all how it works.

No i meant like REAL antigravity battles in a space station.
Without gravity, the only momentum imparted would be from the launch itself - the battle would actually be impossibly boring because nothing of significance would happen - the maximum number of contacts would be <2.
But it would be better if you used a fan to control the movement.
...that doesn't change the fact that it would still be extremely boring.
Blow on the beys to make them move where you want Tongue_out.
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:43 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...that doesn't change the fact that it would still be extremely boring.

if the room was full of trampolines and you launched it forward it would be ok, lol
They wouldn't have anywhere near the momentum required to facilitate a meaningful bounce.
it's mainly the thought thats more interesting than the physical result. maybe magnets?