What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

What would I like to see in future beyblades? I would like them to clash for 5 seconds at a time, and I would like them to spark when they hit each other. Same thing goes with beywheelz
(Feb. 19, 2013  12:42 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: What would I like to see in future beyblades? I would like them to clash for 5 seconds at a time, and I would like them to spark when they hit each other. Same thing goes with beywheelz

Thats wht i thought Hasbro ment by Spark Fx... the first time i seen them on youtube thts wht i thought
I would like more a system similar to Zero G Chrome Wheels, but without Synchrom, similar in weight to 4D, I don't think this is viable with an analysis of design. Also the designs has to be more important because chrome wheels are really beautiful but the more important wheels can be used in almost every kind of beyblade, a more defined type on their design would be better
I agree with Izhkoort, then there would be no OP Beys

I hope there will be less reliance on parts for being better
like I wish there was a way that people could become better without buying more parts.

In the actual Beys, I wish there would be some completely plastic beys
I would like fusion wheels that have a dense polymer - metal mixture to reduce potential damage
A revival of plastics would be awesome and i just might be able to do the zero-g magnacore thing suggested above, if it is successful I'll post a video shortly
A agree with Time. I'd love to see a revival of plastics, and maybe if hasbro will somehow continue Zero-G/Shogun Steel when they reach the end of it. Speaking as they have Beywheelz, etc. already.
The BB-10 stadium should be "revised" like so, the stadium states the same but the walls were made of harder plastic (like the plastic in the carry and go stadium) and the floor stays the same.
they should add a gyro ball performance tip
Bring back the general style of the old beys, collide them with mfb-ZG add some kind of voice recognition or summin' make like an app so that you can enter a code, and somehow talk to the animal/beast on the facebolt, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM get an awesomenessthingdong.
Talk to inanimate objects? The voice recognition would be cool to make voice activated beyblades, or make an app where it's just a control panel that lets you use bluetooth to connect to a special bluetooth beyblade and make it move forward, backward, left, and right.
Ohh yeah that would be that is what I what them to make
The only problem with the voice control is that the Beyblade spins constantly and constantly changes direction, unless it's like a light detection or sensor or what ever.

But the idea will make the game better and more fun and not Duo predictable.
Yeah I thought like that but I was no use in writing it of he already did but it would be cool if it was in a huge stadium and when they spin you have power activate button like while it spin fire wraps around it water flung at the opponent and have electric sphere around that would be AWSOME
(Aug. 09, 2014  7:39 PM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: Yeah I thought like that but I was no use in writing it of he already did but it would be cool if it was in a huge stadium and when they spin you have power activate button like while it spin fire wraps around it water flung at the opponent and have electric sphere around that would be AWSOME

Beyblade obstacle stadiums would be nice, and it's actually possible, I actually modded a stadium where the walls are sticky so anything pushed into it will drain its own spin and another stadium that has terrains like rough surface in some areas and slippery ones in others, some are normal surface as well.
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:28 AM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: That's cool do you have a picture

Unfortunately, I took them apart.
I want something to do with magnets, voice recognition would cost far too much for us commonfolk,
but magnets are just polarized metal
(Aug. 15, 2014  1:07 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: I want something to do with magnets, voice recognition would cost far too much for us commonfolk,

That means Battle Strikers idea was....better? Or at least innovative compared to beyblade.
we have that plastic ball that can be controlled by thinking. lets do that with beys. put the transmitter in the metal idk
(Aug. 15, 2014  1:17 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  1:07 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: I want something to do with magnets, voice recognition would cost far too much for us commonfolk,

That means Battle Strikers idea was....better? Or at least innovative compared to beyblade.

I think they innovated in totally different ways. Beyblade innovated on the design and construction aspect; Battle Strikers innovated on the concept of control and two players fighting each other.

I consider the lack of control in Beyblade a feature, not a negative. I spoke about this with Beylon:

Quote:Beylon: At its core, Battle Strikers addresses the issue of "control" in battling spinning top games - generally speaking, how many Beyblade players suffered from (or complained of) a lack of control?

Bey Brad: I don’t think that many players complained about this. It was always a “wouldn’t it be nice?” kind of thing. After all, in the anime – how most kids got into Beyblade – we see that the Bladers can control their Beyblades. There were always the Remote Control Beyblades, but I don’t think anyone ever really liked those.

The magnetic control was a seriously innovative solution to what was not a problem, but a lacking gameplay element. It’s easily the most compelling part of the toyline.

... Battle Strikers is a much more mentally and physically demanding game than Beyblade. It's almost like sparring with spinning tops! If you don't feel like exerting that much effort, the Beyblade stadiums take care of the battling for you. It's easy to see the lack of control in Beyblade as a flaw, but it's not; it's a totally different gameplay dynamic. It makes the game way more addictive and accessible. There's a really nice feedback loop that doesn’t transfer over to a game where you have so much control.
it looks like a mix of HMS system and special flipping parts like Zero-g
(Dec. 18, 2014  2:47 PM)loyd87 Wrote: it looks like a mix of HMS system and special flipping parts like Zero-g

Yeah the "face" have some designs really similar to the HMS serie. It look like a mix of Metal Fight, Zero-G and HMS. It doesn't look really heavy BTW.
Having magnets controlled by electrodes on the stadium. Easy enough, giving the 2 battlers a controller and a set amount of times they can "activate" the magnets (ie push/push beys).

hmm, seems we could do that ourselves with a little work...