What if we... were characters in a Beyblade anime?...

I think this fits the general forum best. And it's still related to Beyblade, so... yeah.

If the WBO were an anime, and all members were characters in that anime, what sort of character do you think you'd be? What kind of Beyblade do you think you'd have?
I would have the bey I made up,edge piranha. I feel like I would be the really energetic and approachable blader
(May. 25, 2021  10:32 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I would have the bey I made up,edge piranha. I feel like I would be the really energetic and approachable blader

What kinda parts would Piranha have?
I'd probably be that one character who's always trying to be better but keeps slipping up anyway, and I'd be kinda nerdy and talk nonstop about my thoughts and theories.
If I had a Bey, it would definitely be a Balance type because it's already a known fact that I love those to death.
I feel like piranha would have the 0 disk and  nothing driver. Don't ask why,I have my reasons.

And he would be a left spin attack type. His gimic being his fin comes out after 2 clicks.
I see, I see... also i might as well answer my own question cause why tf not

I feel like I’d be one of the main character’s tag along characters lol. Probably the one that asks all the questions to create an excuse for advertising the toys lmao

As for my bey, imma say... just because i like spin stealing, it’ll be something that’s great at spin stealing but terrible at everything else! So lets say... Hold Driver with whatever the lightest core disk is(13?) and Wall(just to increase scrape risk hehe, also to increase precession though), and make it dual spin with rubber on all sides, but super light(maybe also with bad teeth just for good measure)
You weirdo...good idea!

I would as well tag along. I'm like,the main characters childhood friend

Be there to cheer him up
(May. 26, 2021  4:12 AM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I feel like piranha would have the 0 disk and  nothing driver. Don't ask why,I have my reasons.

And he would be a left spin attack type. His gimic being his fin comes out after 2 clicks.

What? Dude, Nothing is a stamina type driver. How the heck is it an attack type.
(May. 26, 2021  5:30 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  4:12 AM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I feel like piranha would have the 0 disk and  nothing driver. Don't ask why,I have my reasons.

What? Dude, Nothing is a stamina type driver. How the heck is it an attack type.

Stationary attack? Maybe, i dunno

Just guessing here
I.HAVE.MY.REEEEESSSSSONNSS

Shout...you guessed it!

Good guess!
I'd be there in the background helping the main character get stronger and be quiet and just talk when spoken to.
I would be the one who has a tragic past but then turn good
I would be the one who is borderline insane but at the same time very calm and collected, and bey wise, I'd have a Balance type Beyblade
I’d likely be the antisocial character with an extensive knowledge of beyblade, sorta like a less strict/rigid version of Gwyn, along with an emphasis on writing instead of math. I’d also likely have a clockwise stamina type bey.
I’d probably be a comic relief character who can get serious at times but always makes you laugh
And I’d probably have an attack type
yo Imagine me with my super hyperion on the dual layer era

Lui would be dead
i'd most likely be a main character and have a powerful attack type almost like Valt my bey would be called umm ........................................................ tbh i have no clue lol
I'd be a wise sage-like blader, always there for advice and shooting for the top not with raw power alone but an exorbitant amount of tactical thought and a few hidden surprises at every turn.
Most people: cool or deep character
Other people: comic relief
Other other people: something else that still plays a role
Me: living advertisement

I also just thought of a beyblade that uses weak teeth as its GIMMICK instead of a nerf BECAUSE of its gimmick, so that’s cool. I might show it off if i finalize a design for it but it’d be dual rotation and have the same kinda teeth as the Banana; ONE SINGLE TOOTH!
I'd be pulling up with Amaterios, being that one character that the main character doesn't beat or contend with until the end of the season. Relatively offensive in play style, but also with tactical intuition.
I'd be the bad guy who ends up killing everyone.
I would study lots of tactics but prize resonance
I would probably be that one overrated character
I don't really care about my personality, though carefree and easygoing would be my preference. The main thing is I should have enough plot armor to put Lean to shame.
I would be the stubborn charecter oh and for those of you for want to watch season 5 of beyblade here it is https://disneynow.com/shows/beyblade/sea...ka22947557