What if Beyblade were real?

I was thinking whether beyblade would get popular support if it were real like in beyblade metal saga.
I meant not like diablo nemesis in metal fury trying to destroy world.
I meant like if it were possible to contol beys and use normal special moves.Eg. After reaching certain height we could use bey to hit opponent using pegasus star blast attack.
Alot of the technology exists to be able to control them in that sort of way and possibly let them "think" - motion sensors, micro processors, micro motors. The film real steel (robot fighting controlled by people) to me is almost possible except balancing something when walking / fighting is quite complicated and expensive to do currently. But vast amounts of research are going into thought reading which is another possibility.

Beyblades on the other hand are already balanced through spinning so eliminate that problem. I think it's already possible atleast enough to be able to operate the basic functions such as moving around by remote control (specific directions not just the ones with tips that are motorized) as opposed to thoughts alone, unfortunately full size robots gain the investment over Beyblades but maybe one day when the cost drops it'll be feasible.

That said, maybe spirits and that sort of thing do exist and would save a lot of hassle making electronic controls.
We already have a similar topic in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, since you are trying to replicate what happens in the anime :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-If-beybl...-the-anime