What if?

What if in the beyblade series valt was shu's long lost brother and they didnt know they were brother.What if aiger stole valts beyblade and valt could never battle again.Put in the comments what you think.
There is a What If thread. I remember that you have posted in it before. Have you forgotten, or because no one answered your question and you wanted a whole thread for this? Anyway, you should still use that thread regardless if you are answered to or not. There's no point in that thread if everyone makes a thread for their own What If.
I didnt know if there was a what if.. Thread ok.You dont have to give me a lecture.
(Nov. 13, 2021  9:12 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: There is a What If thread. I remember that you have posted in it before. Have you forgotten, or because no one answered your question and you wanted a whole thread for this? Anyway, you should still use that thread regardless if you are answered to or not. There's no point in that thread if everyone makes a thread for their own What If.

You can actually search their posting history and see that apparently they've never posted in the existing What If thread. They should, and they haven't, but they tend not to look for existing threads before posting new ones, as you have correctly noted.

Here is the actual thread that should be used.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ht=What+If
Closed for reasons stated above.