What have you done?

how dare you talk about me..brad, u dont know my situation and I AM NOT A HABITUAL LIAR..u are full of yourself..when is the last time u seen me lie about somethin recently or anytime soon?..i would really like to see that bcuz as far as i know, my joke in my intro and the whole azuma issue that has been resloved is the only thing u have one me so what now?...i dont see why u continue to talk about me like u really know me bcuz u dont..for people who do, such as flashfox, maz, and others, they know who i really am, who i can be and why i do things i do..at this point, i dont care what you have to say but if you are going to talk about me, say it to me directly and not behind my bacc..that would be the MATURE thing to do but seeing as how many people i have spoken to that bought u up say u still havent matured and i see why..all of this could have been avoided and the only reason i dont say anything is not bcuz im scared of u or anyone on the staff..i only dont say anything because of the fact that i enjoy this board and i have respect for many members on here and i beleive flash is right, we would have more members if some people were more approachable...and flash and many others are some of the ones i respect most bcuz of what they do, the time they spend helping others, hosting tourneys and being considerate..this may be the last time i even say anything about this bcuz u dont change..i help others and add helpful info when i can like many others on this board..i really dont care what you have to say about it at this point bcuz ur just gonna do what you do always and just continue with trying to put me down..i appreciate the work you put into this board so i give you that but as a person, to be honest, not saying im perfect bcuz im not, but u need to grow up and stay out of my business..azuma and i have things sorted out so i feel u need to leave me alone..im trying to keep cool and stay under the radar but this isnt working with people like you talking about me for nothin and just going on and on about past issues that have been resolved long ago..i dont back down from anyone and if they say somethin, most likely, im not stopping if they continue with me but ive become more mature so i can ignore people better..im tryin here and im trying to show people i am a good person despite my rep right now..i have respect for you making this board what it is but you need to become better and be an example, not add into the nonsense..if you do that, i guarantee this board will be much better than it is today with many more members..i know you can so show others too

As for what I've done:

It may seem a bit minor I advertise this site, its events and encourage people to register as much as i can throughout places such as youtube, myspace(thats more difficult seeing as how i use multiple pages), when i travel and find people who have an interest in beyblade, and spark interest in new players and old ones as well as much as i can.
Also, i try to help people with customs, I try to be helpful when i can, and do my best to inspire bladers to keep trying while in tourneys such as BOTB1, not too much in BOTB2 since it was only like 5 of us and I am currently creating a blueprint of a new point system that i would like to possibly add into the IBA project if it is accepted when it is complete and do my best to assist the judges at tourneys.

In the words of Flashfox: "Not too much, but that's basically all I've done."
I don't like this thread, it's like the "Lets Hate On Everyone!" thread of another board, except with less me, and more meh. It's not cool, I'd rather see this stop, as it's getting a bit messy.
Bluezee, Brad has very good reasons to have said the things he has, and I'm pretty sure he'll address them, but that's not what this post was meant to be about.

You have got to learn how to use proper paragraphs. I barely can read your post, so properly responding to it is almost impossible.
I'm not going to respond to most of the posts that have been made since my own, because I feel most of them are carp, fluff answers that aren't getting us anywhere.

I just want to make a point.

In the past few months, we as an administrative staff have taken great strides at improving the atmosphere of the board and in improving our behavior. I think, largely, we have made very good progress on this.

But here's where my point comes in. We've laid out our plans for the future direction and began changing ourselves to align with that.

Now its your turn.

This is part of why I stepped down, because I am tired of arguing with you all. Everything is always such a carp battle and I don't want to deal with it anymore.

To be honest, I have lost almost all faith and hope in this community. We've been together for many years, and across many different websites run by very different people and yet the outcome is always the same. There are fights, arguments, the sight goes down, we move on for a few months until a new site surfaces, and the whole carp cycle starts over.

You people are completely incapable of working out your past differences, and as Brad said, these have turned into prejudices towards each other, and you won't let them go. Every site that has surfaced has tried to do something different to solve the problem this community has had and thus far, every one of them has failed. Let me tell you, its NOT because of the people who were in charge trying their best to make a difference. I know that better now than I ever could have previously.

Basically, I'm just sick of being held to a double standard and being expected to set a good example for the rest of you when none of you are willing to follow the example I'm trying to set, choosing instead to criticize and pick it apart.

So yeah, my decision to step down is probably final because I'm just tired of all the carp. Sick to carp death of it.

Oh and for carp's sake, would you pansies that always come on the board as invisible members just quit for once?
I think that people started being a bit hard on Bluezee when he revealed his Infinity combo. It seemed that there were a few people who were (maybe) a bit ticked off at the fact that people were perhaps making it out like his combo was invincible (eg. Just to let you know, I am scared of this blade etc)

I never really got why he got certain things said about him, seeing as he seems like a nice enough guy to me.
Thats it... I'm done... I'm done posting in this thread... most of it is pointless... I'm not going to bother anymore... just act like adults and sort this out quickly... I'll be in a section that isn't this annoying... Like music.

- (sigh) James
(Aug. 28, 2008  7:50 PM)James Wrote: Thats it... I'm done... I'm done posting in this thread... most of it is pointless... I'm not going to bother anymore... just act like adults and sort this out quickly... I'll be in a section that isn't this annoying... Like music.

- (sigh) James

Yeah carp like this isn't helping with anything bud.

Besides, you've been a member here for what, 2 or 3 days? You don't really have any sort of position or anything to say that would hold any weight.
James, if a situation needs addressing, it should be addressed. If you think it's annoying, don't read the thread IMO
(Aug. 28, 2008  7:38 PM)Roan Wrote: You people are completely incapable of working out your past differences, and as Brad said, these have turned into prejudices towards each other, and you won't let them go. Every site that has surfaced has tried to do something different to solve the problem this community has had and thus far, every one of them has failed. Let me tell you, its NOT because of the people who were in charge trying their best to make a difference. I know that better now than I ever could have previously.

This really worries me.

It'd be really unfair to have beywiki shut down because a few individuals can't get over, and it really seems that's direction things are headed. I'm certain that the amount of us who enjoy it here outnumber those who don't.

(Aug. 28, 2008  7:38 PM)Roan Wrote: Oh and for carp's sake, would you pansies that always come on the board as invisible members just quit for once?

I can't help but to feel that this was directed towards me Dj - Uh.
Bluezee, I don't hate you or anything. I'm just calling it like I see it. If I observe an improvement, hey, that's cool and I'm happy about that. You just come across as cocky and your first posts on this board were lies and it didn't set a very good example. Your thing with Azuma really got under my skin because Azuma has been a good friend of mine for many years. But, I didn't warn you or ban you or anything, so ...

I appreciate the help you've given the site. Sorry you see me as immature simply because I got upset with you. I don't think that makes me immature, but if you want to think that I can't stop you.

Anyway, that's all I have to say on that matter with bluezee.

Flashfox Wrote:Besides, Brad has been clear that he will not help members with their insecurities and sensitivity issues, which is one of my primary goals here.

This is not our issue. This is not a psychiatry forum. People shouldn't exploit other people's insecurities, but at the same time it isn't our responsibility to treat them.