What happened to Valt vs Drum?

[Image: 1jIDiZt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium][Image: UPEDssp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

In the first intro they had a battle in a WBBA stadium, what happened to that fight?
They literally always do this they had Phi with Revive Pheonix Fighting aiga with z Achilles In the Spain Stadium and that never happened
(Sep. 28, 2019  10:30 PM)Requim Wrote: They literally always do this they had Phi with Revive Pheonix Fighting aiga with z Achilles In the Spain Stadium and that never happened

They also did Aiga VS Valt in the finals and that happened.
(Sep. 29, 2019  12:47 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Its gonna happen eventually.
Wasn't they meant the battle after Drum defeated Lodin?
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  12:47 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Its gonna happen eventually.
Wasn't they meant the battle after Drum defeated Lodin?

Well they never said right after the final battle the winner gets to fight Valt immediately. Considering the gap in power, story wise, it wouldn't make much sense, its mostly likely postposted like 3 months or something.
(Sep. 29, 2019  8:20 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wasn't they meant the battle after Drum defeated Lodin?

Well they never said right after the final battle the winner gets to fight Valt immediately. Considering the gap in power, story wise, it wouldn't make much sense, its mostly likely postposted like 3 months or something.
Makes sense.
(Sep. 29, 2019  8:20 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wasn't they meant the battle after Drum defeated Lodin?

In what episode did they say that the winner gets to battle Valt?
I hope valt does fight drum near the end of the series and is an actual challenge to drum more than Aiga vs Valt (ep 51)
(Oct. 01, 2019  12:12 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I hope valt does fight drum near the end of the series and is an actual challenge to drum more than Aiga vs Valt (ep 51)
Valt will not be the final boss, Valkyrie is a booster.
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2019  12:12 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I hope valt does fight drum near the end of the series and is an actual challenge to drum more than Aiga vs Valt (ep 51)

Come on,  kill me man. You sayin' there is a unknown last boss, which gonna destroy all beys in the and then beat Delta, Aiga, Valt. Yeah?????
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:25 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt will not be the final boss, Valkyrie is a booster.

Come on,  kill me man. You sayin' there is a unknown last boss, which gonna destroy all beys in the and then beat Delta, Aiga, Valt. Yeah?????

Yes, the final boss wasn't revealed yet. It's B-157.
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:25 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Come on,  kill me man. You sayin' there is a unknown last boss, which gonna destroy all beys in the and then beat Delta, Aiga, Valt. Yeah?????

Yes, the final boss wasn't revealed yet. It's B-157.

I can tell it's another Phoenix, isn't it? I wouldn't be surprised. Phoenix got a lot of popularity and I'm sure a lot of people including myself want a GT Phoenix. It makes sense as TT did gain a lot of money from the Phoenix lines and I'm hoping it will be owned by Phi but I doubt it it's probably owned by another character that's off the charts. Not to mention, B-157 is a defense type so...? Is Phoenix decisive? Again??
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:

I said near the end of the series not implying that valt is the final challenge
(Oct. 02, 2019  2:50 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt will not be the final boss, Valkyrie is a booster.

I said near the end of the series not implying that valt is the final challenge
Oh, OK.