What happened to SUGOI-KONICHEWA and how can he share his private videos?

Hello Sugoi, I've watched your Emperor Drift in real life video when me and my brother are still playing Beyblade, why has all of your videos to go to private and why did your channel go inactive? And also, why did you change your name and why are SocialBlade stats low?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would still respond to me, can you share your private videos from 2018 & 2019? I would love to enjoy more content to this day although some of your videos have been set to private.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

R.I.P Sugoi 2015-2020, Our sweet little soy sauce, he tried posting a video in 2019, but it was too late.
This really didn't need a thread. If you need to reach someone, do so privately.