What do you want to see on BeyUK.net?

I don't have images of some of the parts stated, but I shall accomodate. Thank you.
I'm sure either me or someone on this board is willing to help you out if you can't find any pictures of the parts you need. I've got all the parts, but I don't have the ideal camera/area for taking pictures. Anyway, your welcome. =)
for those that asked for the background change, I have changed it to a metal green sheet. I may end up changing it again. I can't amke the background to bright because I would loose the main focus which is the content.

I have edited the article you mentioned Pichuscute. Do they make sense and are correct? I will credit you or anybody else for your/their support on the articles page(s).

Endurance
These style of Beyblade's are known to outlast their opponents. They can take many hits and continue to spin due to their sharp point that distinguishes them from other base types. The metal tip bases are most commonly used as they down ware as fast as the their plastic counterparts. They also have the less resistance when in contact with the stadiums surface. This therefore means that the blade will loose less RPM when getting knocked about by the opposing Beyblade. They quite often remain in the center of the stadium. This is why Takara stadiums have what is called the "survival area", this is the flat surface in the middle of the stadium.

A few Beyblade were released with the Bearing Core spin gear. Some of these blades include Wolborg, Wolborg 2 and Bearing Stinger. There are two types of Bearing core, the first is the original plastic tipped bearing core which is ideal for your standard zombie/endurance customization. The second is the Bearing Core 2 Grip. this is used to make a more defensive endurance blade. The bearing core enables the blade to spin separately from the blade tip. The zombie Beyblade is the best kind of endurance Beyblade and fully uses the function of the bearing core.

Defence
Defence type Beyblades are known for being very heavy. They tend to hold their ground and show very little movement from the opposing Beyblade. They have a large spin velocity which is created by their weight. The Grip base can also be used within the defence type customization. Due to the rubber used on the tip, there is practically no movement when the blade gets hit. This is also its weakness. Because of the rubber, the blade looses more RPM when struck by the opposing Beyblade.

Attack
Attack type Beyblades are generally known as being aggressive and forceful in its attacks. Attack style Beyblades battle by hitting the opponents blade earlly on in the battle, this will therefore result in the opponent's Beyblade either being knocked out of the stadium or knocking it off balance and eventually stop spinning. Attack Beyblades come with a flat tip and may occasionally be made out of rubber to increase the spin velocity. Attack Beyblades either come with projections that will result in smash attacks or slopes that result in an upper attack style.
Nothing major, I just have issues with things being worded properly. Some may be actual corrections, some may just be my preference. You can ignore them if you want. XD There's nothing actually wrong with them I just a grammar nazi. >.>

The metal tip bases are most commonly used as they down ware as fast as the their plastic counterparts.
Down ware? Did you mean that they don't ware? Or do I just not get it? It just sounded odd to me.....

They also have the less resistance when in contact with the stadiums surface.
Omit the 'the'?

This therefore means that the blade will loose less RPM when getting knocked about by the opposing Beyblade.
This means that or Therefore the?

They quite often remain in the center of the stadium.
Omit 'quite'? Uneeded intensifier.

This is why Takara stadiums have what is called the "survival area", this is the flat surface in the middle of the stadium.
Insert a colon or a fullstop or omit the 'this is'

A few Beyblade were released with the Bearing Core spin gear.
Beybladess

There are two types of Bearing core, the first is the original plastic tipped bearing core which is ideal for your standard zombie/endurance customization. The second is the Bearing Core 2 Grip.
If you mention the plastic of the first tip you should mention the rubber of the second.

this is used to make a more defensive endurance blade
Capital T = This. Yes I'm that petty.

They tend to hold their ground and show very little movement from the opposing Beyblade.
This just sounds odd........

Attack type Beyblades are generally known as being aggressive and forceful in its attacks.
Switched from plural to singular = they're

either being knocked out of the stadium or knocking it off balance and eventually stop spinning.
Also sounds odd. Add 'causing it to' before eventually?
Thank you Rocky. Most of the errors occur when I go back and change stuff and forget to edit and delete the stuff prior to change haha.
I feel so picky right now.... XD

1. "The metal tip bases are most commonly used as they down ware as fast as the their plastic counterparts."

Bearings are most commonly used.

2. "Some of these blades include Wolborg, Wolborg 2 and Bearing Stinger."

Might as well mention Burning Kerberous too.

3. "Attack style Beyblades battle by hitting the opponents blade earlly on in the battle, this will therefore result in the opponent's Beyblade either being knocked out of the stadium or knocking it off balance and eventually stop spinning."

Replace with: " Attack style Beyblades battle by hitting the opponent's blade early on in the battle, this well result in the opponent's Beyblade either being knocked out of the stadium or knocked off balance and eventually stop spinning." (Fixed some grammer/spelling problems)

But, yeah that's much better. Also, you may want to right up a general Balance section. Not much needs to be said about them, but it's weird having a compact section and no balance section when compacts aren't the only balance type beyblades. Oh, and I liked the old background better Tongue_out.
I agree with Brad and others about the kind of content we supply, but because it is a beyblade site, I think we really should supply some information on the blades. I've always thought of WBO being extreme depth reviews while BeyUK can help you get started. I view Beyblade Spirit and Kai's Beysharks the same way as well. We enjoy beyblading just as much as WBO team members do too.

Thanks for helping us out too, guys.
I want to see fun and entertainment not only reduce my fatigue but it give a real pleasure to whole of my family. community discussion is necessary