What do you think will be the next limit break?

This thread is nonsense plus if you want to discuss a topic like this just go to the wishful thinking and speculation thread.
And why would there be another Limit Break bey anyway? Like everyone else has stated, the only people who get mid season evolutions or sub systems are the very important characters (usually the protag and antag), but only 3. We already got 3, and Spriggan don't need no other upgrade at the last second of the season. And of course, the product lineup is already confirmed.

Just a useless thread.
(Jan. 27, 2021  12:04 AM)USN Wrote: Alright no more posting on this thread. People are not answering the question, they are just telling me it can not happen which was not the purpose of this thread. Please stop posting is you do not want to answer the question. Btw the question is not "Will they make another limit break."

correct if im mistaken but "will they make another limit break" and "what do you think will be the next limit break" is exactly the same question
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:05 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  12:04 AM)USN Wrote: Alright no more posting on this thread. People are not answering the question, they are just telling me it can not happen which was not the purpose of this thread. Please stop posting is you do not want to answer the question. Btw the question is not "Will they make another limit break."

correct if im mistaken but "will they make another limit break" and "what do you think will be the next limit break" is exactly the same question

You could say that, but posting that it will not happen does not really benefit anybody in anyway. This was supposed to be an imaginative thread but, it's really just people saying that it can't happen and that I am wrong to think it will happen even though I do not think that. :(
Let’s hypothetically say that another limit break comes out (even though it isn’t) I would say that Bahamut or Kahlazar or most likely seeing as they have click based gimmicks.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:26 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:05 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: correct if im mistaken but "will they make another limit break" and "what do you think will be the next limit break" is exactly the same question

You could say that, but posting that it will not happen does not really benefit anybody in anyway. This was supposed to be an imaginative thread but, it's really just people saying that it can't happen and that I am wrong to think it will happen even though I do not think that. Unhappy

who the hell said you were wrong to think smth? we all know that is not true.

tbh wth is this thread not closed yet.
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:59 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: yeah bud there's no more limit breaks
But the layer ability is some kind of the disk lock system have different abilities when move to the right click 
Burn Hyperion 
Volcano Helios 
The end Lucifer 
Zwei Longinus
Kukulcan
Pegasus 
Xcalibur 
Bahamut
Apocalypse 
Genesis 
Chou z Valkyrie 
Chou z Spriggan 
World Spriggan 
Chou z Achilles
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:26 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:05 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: correct if im mistaken but "will they make another limit break" and "what do you think will be the next limit break" is exactly the same question

You could say that, but posting that it will not happen does not really benefit anybody in anyway. This was supposed to be an imaginative thread but, it's really just people saying that it can't happen and that I am wrong to think it will happen even though I do not think that. Unhappy

Look. You could instead say that what limit break bey would you like to see in order for it to be some sort of a imaginative thread instead of saying it like its confirmed or you could ask in the speculation thread
As said above, please use the existing speculation thread here
These sorts of discussions are great but just be sure to check for existing threads before making a new one.