What beys do you have

really want to know what type of beys are out there and who has them
I only have three burst: Union Achilles, Krusher Doomscizor and Breaker Xcalius (last one is actually my little sister's :p)
i have:
MFB:
rock leone
sagitterious
storm pegasus
Galaxy pegasus???
Evil gemios
L Drago
Burst:
curse satomb
glide ragnaruk
super hyperion
zone longinus

(Mar. 21, 2021  3:06 PM)GhostFox Wrote: I only have three burst: Union Achilles, Krusher Doomscizor and Breaker Xcalius (last one is actually my little sister's :p)

they all sound super cool

seriously does no one want to talk about their beys

thats so dissapointing
(Mar. 21, 2021  3:07 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: i have:
MFB:
rock leone
sagitterious
storm pegasus
Galaxy pegasus???
Evil gemios
L Drago
Burst:
Turbo Valkryie
apocalypse
genesis Valkryie
custom evipero

(Mar. 21, 2021  3:06 PM)GhostFox Wrote: I only have three burst: Union Achilles, Krusher Doomscizor and Breaker Xcalius (last one is actually my little sister's :p)

they all sound super cool

seriously does no one want to talk about their beys

thats so dissapointing
How did you get apocalypse and not genesis. I am wondering if it might be a fake. I know that you are new here and you might not have knowledge of fakes. If you got is single than it is fake (Unless it did not come in packaging.) also send me the link where you got it. I can tell you if it is fake or not.
one of my mates got it for me from target
I have almost all Cho-Z, GT (except Naked Spriggan) and Sparking (except Jet Wyvern). I used to have Lost Longinus but it broke.
(Mar. 22, 2021  4:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I have almost all Cho-Z, GT (except Naked Spriggan) and Sparking (except Jet Wyvern). I used to have Lost Longinus but it broke.

oof rip longinus
I have a lot of beys, but I have half of the God Series, a few Cho-Z beys, almost all of the dual layers, only 4 GT beys, and 1 Sparking bey as of now, which is King Helios.
I had Lost Luinor but i lost it lol. I also have a bit of single layers too.
(Mar. 22, 2021  4:47 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I have a lot of beys, but I have half of the God Series, a few Cho-Z beys, almost all of the dual layers, only 4 GT beys, and 1 Sparking bey as of now, which is King Helios.

haha lol lost lost longinus sorry but its funny as
(Mar. 22, 2021  5:06 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  4:47 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I have a lot of beys, but I have half of the God Series, a few Cho-Z beys, almost all of the dual layers, only 4 GT beys, and 1 Sparking bey as of now, which is King Helios.

haha lol lost lost longinus sorry but its funny as

XD yeah
Currently hold:

Ragnaruk
Jail Jormugand
Zillion Zeus
Kaiser Kerbeus
Blaze Ragnaruk
Blast Jinnius
Tornado Wyvern
Hell Salamander
Archer Hercules