Advance Striker (HMS)
Wolborg MS (HMS)
Dark Leopard MS (HMS)
Samurai Changer (HMS)

Takara EG

Strata Dragoon G
Draciel G
Flame Pegasus

Which of these should I get and how many? For good parts, or if it's a good blade.
I say of the HSM blades and the flame pegasus. Its up to you.
Advance Striker, Wolborg MS, and Samurai Changer. If you want to get more, depending on how much money you have, then get some more, but those are probably the best out of what you listed.
Beowulf Wrote:Advance Striker, Wolborg MS, and Samurai Changer. If you want to get more, depending on how much money you have, then get some more, but those are probably the best out of what you listed.

I second this and add Sea Drake for CWD Defense Ring.
Which Hasbro EG is the best out of those and whick Takara EG is best?

Give ranks if you can. 1-6, 1-3.
None of them are worth getting.
Yeah I agree with Beowulf and Tammer Brad.Get Advance Striker, Wolborg MS, and Samurai Changer and Sea Drake and if you only have enough money to buy 2 get Sea Drake and Samurai Changer
Beyblade14 Wrote:Yeah I agree with Beowulf and Tammer Brad.Get Advance Striker, Wolborg MS, and Samurai Changer and Sea Drake and if you only have enough money to buy 2 get Sea Drake and Samurai Changer

Why not striker or wolborg?
Don't bother getting a hasbro Engine Gear blade they suck.
I agree with Beowulf and Tamer Brad, get Advance Striker, Wolborg MS, Samurai Changer, and Sea Drake.

Also, if you have the money get Phantom Fox MS just because it's so fun to use. Smile
They come in 3s. Two HMS and 1 EG (hasbro)
So if I want Sea Drake and Advance Averager (heard it's good),and stuff,I have to get an EG...which one sucks the least?
Dark Effigy G. Doesn't it have nice defense? (talking about the AR)
Dranzer206 Wrote:Don't bother getting a hasbro Engine Gear blade they suck.

What's the difference?
Blade12 Wrote:
Dranzer206 Wrote:Don't bother getting a hasbro Engine Gear blade they suck.

What's the difference?

Some of the re-releases of certain engine gear blades are much worse. Like Draciel, Driger, and Metal Driger. They also managed to screw up Zeus totally and Gigars while they were at it.

EDIT: This is due to the CEW's they decided to add to beyblades that were already WAY too tall.
Hasbro messed up like all the Engine Gear blades so like if you want a Engine Gear blade you are better off getting a jap one. Some of the Engine Blades you got listed on here i have and i can tell you they are not worth getting.

The only hasbro Engine Gear blades you should get is Dranzer GT and Driger G cause of there AR thats why i got them.
I see.

Which EG would you get for free? Or do they suck so much you wouldn't want it.
If you HAVE to get EG

Strata Dragoon G
Dark Effigy G
Flame Pegasus
Blade12 Wrote:I have to get an EG...which one sucks the least?

...why do you "have" to? They're all terrible. Flame Pegasus is fun to toy around with outside of competition, though.
Ichida Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:I have to get an EG...which one sucks the least?

...why do you "have" to? They're all terrible. Flame Pegasus is fun to toy around with outside of competition, though.

Cause I have to get an EG in order to get the other HMS. 3 in 1 deal.
Well get that Strata Dragoon or Flame Pegasus.