What are you practicing

trying to get back into shape before returning to Muay Thai
Flash

Flash is heavily used in my Grade 11 Media Arts class, so I am working on learning the program.
my crownwalk

i forgot this one hahaha. walk to express, not walk to impress.
It's hockey season, so it's time to do leg stretches!
Anything related to rock music. Gutiar,bass,drums, and vocals. More guitar and vocals than anything else.
(Oct. 14, 2008  1:48 AM)To Wrote: It's hockey season, so it's time to do leg stretches!

I am so sore from my first game of the season last night. ):
bein a baller B)
^ hard no?
(Oct. 14, 2008  4:16 AM)Blue Wrote: ^ hard no?

comes naturally
(Oct. 14, 2008  4:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2008  4:16 AM)Blue Wrote: ^ hard no?

comes naturally

"But will said skills pay the bills?"
- Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

I'm currently studying the finer aspects of Audio Engineering. I'm also looking into new wrist exercises, to get my hands into tip-top shape for when I go into the studio. Rapid palm-muting, fast tempos, and lightning fast solos demand proper hand maintenance...
(Oct. 14, 2008  3:13 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2008  1:48 AM)To Wrote: It's hockey season, so it's time to do leg stretches!

I am so sore from my first game of the season last night. ):

I've got to be careful, and have to stretch a lot 'cause I've overextended myself and pulled a groin in the past.
Proggraming for my programming class and
Final Cut Pro (Darn you Apple!) < I really hate this program! but I can't use outside programs for my Tv production class T^T(Which is a really wierd rule to me).

Sony Vegas! I'm coming for you honey!!!!
the one handed whistle
I'll get there eventually- i'm getting lightheaded right now. Grin
Get Out by Sublime and Vermillion, Part Two for the band. Chords in Get Out are hard Pinching_eyes
so I finally looked in this topic, interesting posts.

I am schooling in Design. Learning many basic skills from the ground up. Perspective drawing, colour theory, 2d design(graphic), 3d design (models), drafting. Its all friking sweet and Im happy to go to school. Needa portfolio....