What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters?

Poll: What's you're favorite part of beyblade?

Beyblading with others
100.00%
Collecting beyblades
0%
Watching the anime
0%
Being on WBO
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Talk about what you hope they will do and what they should stop doing.
I, for one, hope to see bigger stadiums. The ones now seem to be too small. I always see people, including myself, launch the beys outside of it.
You could also discuss what you expect from the anime, or what beys you hope they release.
Quote: I always see people, including myself, launch the beys outside of it.

While I can see a legit complaint about small stadiums (I haven't seen the American ones so I can't say for sure if they're too small), this is a weird one. Learn to aim.
Dude, the stadiums from hasbro are TOO big.
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:40 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: Dude, the stadiums from hasbro are TOO big.

IMO, they are a good size, they just need more pockets.

and don't we already have a thread like this?
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:40 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: Dude, the stadiums from hasbro are TOO big.

what has happened to this place? this is heresy

I own a Hasbro staduim and it is a good size, just needs More pockets and some openings in the side. And don't we already know what metal masters is all about from Metal Fight Exploision?

EDIT: Ninja'd
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

what has happened to this place? this is heresy

what do you mean? i am not talking about the PTW, nor am i being biased. hasbro stadiums are big, but not way to big (from using my eyes the lightning force and max stampede is just a bit bigger then the TT attack), the problem is lack of pockets and/or exits (two pockets is not enough)
You can just discuss this in the Metal Masters thread itself or just Beyblade Random Thoughts.