World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? (/Thread-What-are-you-looking-forward-to-in-Metal-Masters)

What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - AxBlader - Apr. 25, 2011

Talk about what you hope they will do and what they should stop doing.
I, for one, hope to see bigger stadiums. The ones now seem to be too small. I always see people, including myself, launch the beys outside of it.
You could also discuss what you expect from the anime, or what beys you hope they release.

RE: What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - Bey Brad - Apr. 25, 2011

Quote: I always see people, including myself, launch the beys outside of it.

While I can see a legit complaint about small stadiums (I haven't seen the American ones so I can't say for sure if they're too small), this is a weird one. Learn to aim.

RE: What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - ldragolightning - Apr. 25, 2011

Dude, the stadiums from hasbro are TOO big.

RE: What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  2:40 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: Dude, the stadiums from hasbro are TOO big.

IMO, they are a good size, they just need more pockets.

and don't we already have a thread like this?

RE: What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - Bey Brad - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:40 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: Dude, the stadiums from hasbro are TOO big.

what has happened to this place? this is heresy

RE: What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - AxBlader - Apr. 25, 2011

I agree with Bey Brad^^

RE: What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - TheShields - Apr. 25, 2011

I own a Hasbro staduim and it is a good size, just needs More pockets and some openings in the side. And don't we already know what metal masters is all about from Metal Fight Exploision?

EDIT: Ninja'd

RE: What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  2:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

what has happened to this place? this is heresy

what do you mean? i am not talking about the PTW, nor am i being biased. hasbro stadiums are big, but not way to big (from using my eyes the lightning force and max stampede is just a bit bigger then the TT attack), the problem is lack of pockets and/or exits (two pockets is not enough)

RE: What are you looking forward to in Metal Masters? - OkiBlaze - Apr. 25, 2011

You can just discuss this in the Metal Masters thread itself or just Beyblade Random Thoughts.