What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get)

(Dec. 15, 2008  3:59 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Also, I'm getting this. I'm so excited!
Is this your future?
(Dec. 15, 2008  3:49 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  3:08 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  2:09 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  12:24 AM)Grey Wrote: Skullcandy Ink'd (cause they rock)
No. They really don't.

Enjoy your overpriced, carp headphones.
They're only around 8 bucks each, but they break after two months. The sound is good though.

Oh really? The ones I've seen have been grossly overpriced.

For eight dollars I guess you could do worse, but still.

yeah i made the mistake of buying skullcandy earbuds once.
lasted like 3 weeks of being in my pocket.
good question

probably buying myself bey
(Dec. 15, 2008  7:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: good question

and a suit
(Dec. 15, 2008  8:58 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  7:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: good question

and a suit

that was a business expense B)
i was gonna get skullcandy headphones, in englade they cost from £20-£80 (but it's £80 for special slipknot ones only)
my friend has got some and they have lasted since april and are still going strong

D: Is that real? That is soooo disturbed.......

Ahaha, nice. I was wanting one myself.
fallout 3
LBP
probs some clothes

*shrug*

i value the time off much more
(Dec. 15, 2008  3:08 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  2:09 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  12:24 AM)Grey Wrote: Skullcandy Ink'd (cause they rock)
No. They really don't.

Enjoy your overpriced, carp headphones.
They're only around 8 bucks each, but they break after two months. The sound is good though.

I used my friends Ink'd once, they didn't seem bad.

Why would they break? Are they just really cheaply made?
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:13 AM)Grey Wrote: Why would they break? Are they just really cheaply made?

i don't think so, they cost enough Grin
i'm buying them anyway, they look sooo cool Pinching_eyes_2
Probably a couple books and Thrice's "Live from the House of Blues" as well as the Smashing Pumpkins new documentary, "If All Goes Wrong".

Anything other than that would be a pretty big surprise for me. lol
(Dec. 14, 2008  11:57 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2008  10:59 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2008  10:36 PM)To Wrote: I believe she is talking about Stand Alone Complex, and/or its' followup Second Gig, along with its' two TV Movies, The Laughing Man, and the Individual Eleven, along with its' own full movie in Solid State Society. Rather then the original film, and it's sequel Innocence. It sounds like she bought a bootleg initially too. Why do people buy DVDs on Ebay?

Yeah, well, it's all just about DragonBall.

Hmmm, I would love the DragonBall manga boxsets, but I believe those come out in Feb...

I am talking about SAC. Individual eleven and the laughing man are for lazy people who cant be bothered watching the series, so it's not worth it.

Neek_alert: you have no taste in anime...

why? just because i don't like a certain, i don't have to like everything everyone else likes Angry

It's a classic, to most its as bad as saying "I cant stand Akira"
My friend gave me an awesome canvas bleach poster! Pics later.
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:15 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2008  10:36 PM)To Wrote: I believe she is talking about Stand Alone Complex, and/or its' followup Second Gig, along with its' two TV Movies, The Laughing Man, and the Individual Eleven, along with its' own full movie in Solid State Society. Rather then the original film, and it's sequel Innocence. It sounds like she bought a bootleg initially too. Why do people buy DVDs on Ebay?

Hmmm, I would love the DragonBall manga boxsets, but I believe those come out in Feb...

I am talking about SAC. Individual eleven and the laughing man are for lazy people who cant be bothered watching the series, so it's not worth it.

why? just because i don't like a certain, i don't have to like everything everyone else likes Angry

Heaven forbid someone have an opinion different from your own.

But i love Akira! Joyful_3 <3
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:37 PM)neek_alert Wrote:

But i love Akira! Joyful_3 <3

Chocked_2 then how can you NOT like GITS?

The second movie is way better than the first in my opinion and the series' do it justice.
[Image: Picture001.jpg]
Still drooling over this. Thnx *my friend's name here*!
Shikamaru : That is one ace poster, I'm jealous Tongue_out.

Rah-Xephon Bible
Cyberdog Top
Playstation 3 (well technically half, I'm paying half towards it)

That's all I know to be honest, I've enjoyed shopping around for other people this year instead of thinking about what I would like to have.
New Boots
Guitar hero world tour (me and my bro together get it)
.hack manga
M:TG cards
possible money + MFBs.

Oh, and maybe an original XBOX (they're cheap now and I like buying cheap consoles)
Im getting something $20(nothing on the interenet either -.-) or less. Woopeeee -.- . Atleast its something, though. I feel sorry for my little sis cuz she won't be getting much of anything for $20 and when I was her age I was getting over $100 spent on me.
Anyways, it'll probably be Pokemon Crystal since I wanna play it again.