What are you doing for the summer

I'm practicing for basketball tryouts and watching tv
I have a feeling this thread is gonna blow up but I'm gonna just practising swimming and learning different language s and blading
Nothing much really; I'll try to make a couple videos, write some fanfics, learn a bit of Japanese and try to find an art course, and also start looking for pointers on what to do when I enter high school next year.
Wait any of you guys know where I can watch season 5 of beyblade burst?
(May. 31, 2021  11:57 PM)JJustice Wrote: Wait any of you guys know where I can watch season 5 of beyblade burst?

Youtube TV. Actually, they just went on hiatus since episode 12. Don't expect another one until Mid-July.
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:59 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  11:57 PM)JJustice Wrote: Wait any of you guys know where I can watch season 5 of beyblade burst?

Youtube TV. Actually, they just went on hiatus since episode 12. Don't expect another one until Mid-July.

Ok Thx 👌
(Jun. 01, 2021  2:03 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:59 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Youtube TV. Actually, they just went on hiatus since episode 12. Don't expect another one until Mid-July.

Ok Thx 👌

Also, Youtube TV is not free. You can get 2 weeks free, and then it's about 54.99/mo.
Yeah I’m on summer break so I should finish it in 3-4 days I finished turbo/Cho-z in 3 days
Probably binge watch one piece
swim and play smash bros
Binge reading (idk if that's a thing irl) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean, Steel Ball Run and JoJolion.
(Jun. 02, 2021  5:54 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Probably binge watch one piece

Those are very wholesome plans lol

At the end of June my cousins, aunts, my mom, and my brother are going to Orlando for a week. I’m gonna stock up on butter’beer to lol
I'm going to blade, and going to summer serf, I'm going to blade, I'm going to coding camp, and I'm going to blade.
(Jun. 03, 2021  1:34 AM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  5:54 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Probably binge watch one piece

Those are very wholesome plans lol

At the end of June my cousins, aunts, my mom, and my brother are going to Orlando for a week. I’m gonna stock up on butter’beer to lol

Cool bro hope you enjoy
This summer was a turning point in my life! I am very happy that I found the strength to change my life for the better. I worked in an office for a long time, had an average salary. But I always had a dream. I wanted my own business. In early summer, I found a company that creates online trading platforms. I decided to take a chance. Now I have my own online store. For several months now I have been working for myself. I am grateful to this summer for such changes