World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What are you doing for the summer - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What are you doing for the summer (/Thread-What-are-you-doing-for-the-summer)

What are you doing for the summer - Legend27 - May. 31, 2021

I'm practicing for basketball tryouts and watching tv

RE: What are you doing for the summer - LegendJustice - May. 31, 2021

I have a feeling this thread is gonna blow up but I'm gonna just practising swimming and learning different language s and blading

RE: What are you doing for the summer - PinkRose - May. 31, 2021

Nothing much really; I'll try to make a couple videos, write some fanfics, learn a bit of Japanese and try to find an art course, and also start looking for pointers on what to do when I enter high school next year.

RE: What are you doing for the summer - LegendJustice - May. 31, 2021

Wait any of you guys know where I can watch season 5 of beyblade burst?

RE: What are you doing for the summer - JCE_13 - Jun. 01, 2021

(May. 31, 2021  11:57 PM)JJustice Wrote: Wait any of you guys know where I can watch season 5 of beyblade burst?

Youtube TV. Actually, they just went on hiatus since episode 12. Don't expect another one until Mid-July.

RE: What are you doing for the summer - LegendJustice - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  1:59 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  11:57 PM)JJustice Wrote: Wait any of you guys know where I can watch season 5 of beyblade burst?

Youtube TV. Actually, they just went on hiatus since episode 12. Don't expect another one until Mid-July.

Ok Thx 👌

RE: What are you doing for the summer - JCE_13 - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  2:03 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:59 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Youtube TV. Actually, they just went on hiatus since episode 12. Don't expect another one until Mid-July.

Ok Thx 👌

Also, Youtube TV is not free. You can get 2 weeks free, and then it's about 54.99/mo.

RE: What are you doing for the summer - LegendJustice - Jun. 01, 2021

Yeah I’m on summer break so I should finish it in 3-4 days I finished turbo/Cho-z in 3 days

RE: What are you doing for the summer - Legend27 - Jun. 02, 2021

Probably binge watch one piece

RE: What are you doing for the summer - Orochi's Blade - Jun. 02, 2021

swim and play smash bros

RE: What are you doing for the summer - BeybladeManiac0 - Jun. 03, 2021

Binge reading (idk if that's a thing irl) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean, Steel Ball Run and JoJolion.

RE: What are you doing for the summer - WorldKai - Jun. 03, 2021

(Jun. 02, 2021  5:54 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Probably binge watch one piece

Those are very wholesome plans lol

At the end of June my cousins, aunts, my mom, and my brother are going to Orlando for a week. I’m gonna stock up on butter’beer to lol

RE: What are you doing for the summer - Alt Account - Jun. 03, 2021

I'm going to blade, and going to summer serf, I'm going to blade, I'm going to coding camp, and I'm going to blade.

RE: What are you doing for the summer - Legend27 - Jun. 04, 2021

(Jun. 03, 2021  1:34 AM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  5:54 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Probably binge watch one piece

Those are very wholesome plans lol

At the end of June my cousins, aunts, my mom, and my brother are going to Orlando for a week. I’m gonna stock up on butter’beer to lol

Cool bro hope you enjoy

RE: What are you doing for the summer - SamantaDDd - Oct. 12, 2021

This summer was a turning point in my life! I am very happy that I found the strength to change my life for the better. I worked in an office for a long time, had an average salary. But I always had a dream. I wanted my own business. In early summer, I found a company that creates online trading platforms. I decided to take a chance. Now I have my own online store. For several months now I have been working for myself. I am grateful to this summer for such changes